Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 1 months ago

I watched other houses to unsee Sonam’s gawdy house. Sunil Grover’s house is lovely smiley3 https://youtu.be/xlDuCEem4bs?si=AANwq8FqUIUoHhoG

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Think having and raising 5-6 kids in a house like this!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

When the designer actually announces that none of it was their idea smiley36

I think the concept was fine. Decorating a modern building with Indian artifacts and tapestry sounds like a beautiful idea. But this was executed so badly. This might become a what not to do lesson in design schools.

Beyond just looking cluttered and unappealing I really can’t imagine her toddle running around and just having fun. I wonder if this is just used for her parties and showing off and she actually has a separate residence.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I cannot wait for her child to start walking and running and throwing all these things on the floor. smiley37Also why is her dinning table so small?? Someone who likes having people over, the size is small.

I think her dinning table expands to accommodate more people. When she first walks into that dinning room it’s a larger table with about 8 chairs around it.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is too much of “I have elite taste when it comes to design and I will show that off in every artifact on the house”

Y’all should watch Suzanne khans house video …it’s the most disjointed, cluttered place u will ever see ..she has everything from the Vatican to outer space to ski resort influences in there and nothing makes sense 😂

https://youtu.be/sSP-diP8o0o?si=gXUtYShMGzMuTi6B