Inside Sonam Kapoor's home - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

it’s tooooo much now … i would be scared stepping into this house

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Why are all celebrities homes always look so cluttered, is it because their rooms are too small and they want all the possessions possible or they just hire really crappy interior designers.

Only houses i have liked are sunil shetty house and Jahnvi house

The house does not look too small (even by Mumbai standards), look at the kitchen. Seems she shopped for this Mumbai flat with the size of the Delhi mansion in mind.smiley37

I wanna see Suneil's home. Did AD tour it?

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

Suffocating sa hai. All the pieces are lovely but nothing stands out because there is so much happening, even her Aunt who designed it washed her hands off it saying this wasn't her visionsmiley37 and the person staying here should be comfortable smiley36

I like her bedroom (the blue design is a tad too much though) and love her kitchen, mostly coz there is breathing space there. Baaki places look like sab wall se nikal ke sarr pe gir jayega. The living room looks like an antique shop. Ek wall toh plain chod deti.

I like the Naga wall. And, I wanna steal that writing desk from the guest bedroom.

smiley36

Edited by kar08 - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The house does not look too small (even by Mumbai standards), look at the kitchen. Seems she shopped for this Mumbai flat with the size of the Delhi mansion in mind.smiley37

The flat is apparently in Signature Island in BKC. Those are massive apartments and they're right opposite Dhirubhai Ambani school. Convenient when the kid starts school.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Itna saamaan bhar liya hai insaan ke liye jagah hi nahi hai. Her nails on chalkboard like voice isn't helping.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I did not liked her house. Looks more like art building or museum. What I find is strange that she kept saying this is my house, this is my room and my kitchen. It does not look like her husband had any in take how the house should look like. Kitchen has no connection with the rest of the house. Walls looks too much going on.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

i saw it on youtube, i think its outside Mumbai and thats why it looks like a home instead of a art gallery.

https://youtu.be/gyl771NSojQ?si=XYDvMMtmE-hAQQGa

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jon Abraham’s home is quite decent I think

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

i saw it on youtube, i think its outside Mumbai and thats why it looks like a home instead of a art gallery.

https://youtu.be/gyl771NSojQ?si=XYDvMMtmE-hAQQGa

I just watched this. He said Khandala.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

She really is a princess in her head and will do everything that makes her feel like one. This is overdone. Palaces have aesthetic value, open areas, natural light. This one has too many things that block the light. The kitchen is nice but somehow the tiles gave me a feeling of bathroom tiles which isn't a good indication.

Her designer aunt came with a disclaimer that this isn’t her vision 😀