Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Too cluttered . Especially the walls. It looks like somebody who runs an emporium went broke and is sleeping in their shop hoping to sell the stuff before recovery proceedings. Her designer must be colour blind. Some of the stuff is quite nice. Loved the Naga wall .

She ruined the pichwai painting by placing it there. It should be hung on a wall . The blue and white pottery is again wasted in the cluttered corner.

The Jhumkaas look nice on her. I want the giraffe !

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Suffocating sa hai. All the pieces are lovely but nothing stands out because there is so much happening, even her Aunt who designed it washed her hands off it saying this wasn't her visionsmiley37 and the person staying here should be comfortable smiley36

I like her bedroom (the blue design is a tad too much though) and love her kitchen, mostly coz there is breathing space there. Baaki places look like sab wall se nikal ke sarr pe gir jayega. The living room looks like an antique shop. Ek wall toh plain chod deti.

I like the Naga wall. And, I wanna steal that writing desk from the guest bedroom.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aree yaar ye ghar kam museum jyada lag raga hai smiley44smiley36 how do they find comfortable to live in such ambience - ke yahaan haath laga to ye gir jaayega , kuch tut jaayega, kaheen kuch scratch na ho jaaye 🤔smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

ke yahaan haath laga to ye gir jaayega , kuch tut jaayega, kaheen kuch scratch na ho jaaye 🤔smiley36

That too with a baby who will soon start pulling and breaking things smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

That too with a baby who will soon start pulling and breaking things smiley36

True smiley44smiley36 pata nahi yaar, ye species ke baby aisa karte honge ya nahi lol smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt suffocated just by watching it. I need breathing space and less things all over the room and living room. Her house looked like a museum than a comfortable place to live everyday, but if she’s okay with it then good 🤷‍♀️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know what would make this house even better? If she just stayed in it forever, didn’t come outside - and spared us all smiley1

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

looks like an institution. She needs to be committed to it.smiley17smiley36

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why are all celebrities homes always look so cluttered, is it because their rooms are too small and they want all the possessions possible or they just hire really crappy interior designers.

Only houses i have liked are sunil shetty house and Jahnvi house