Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Lmao....he added Sonam before but then removed her? πŸ˜† Perhaps its time this song is dedicated to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3Ngf8wkJg

Main toh joru ka ghulaaam, ban ke rahoonga.

Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@psychobalehead Good one!! πŸ˜†
415781 thumbnail
Oh I didn't know he was following Sonam and then un-followed her. The song does fit I guess.

455517 thumbnail
I like how IF members follow who BW celebs follow who on Twitter...That's really funny and ironic at the same time..As for Abhi he has a new toy and he is just using itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Only when Mommy says stop!!!!! He has to correct his behaviour...By the way what is the meaning of "Joru Ka Gulam" I know it's supposed to refer to men who are "submissive" or "obedient" to their wives...
Anyway if Abhi takes his distance from any people who have a problem with Aish, he'd better stay at home with her...
I don't know but I wouldn't prevent my hubby from following people on Twitter or from chatting or having contacts with people I don't like...That's a bit childish...and immature.....If every move he makes has to do with Aish's wishes I don't know but he won't be happy for too long.....
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lalixlili 'Joru Ka Gulam' it literally means 'henpecked husband'
455517 thumbnail
Thanks!!! Y're always my fave😳😳😳 as in my fave Hindi dictionnary ..the thing is I don't get what henpecked is ahahhah Am going to search for it ahahah
455517 thumbnail
Actually in my country, they say men wear the pants...We don't have an expression for joru Ka Gulam but we can translate it but we have no specific expression to say that a man is submissive to his wife...We just say the guy is wrapped around her fingers ......
But I don't like those expressions because for me in a real loving couple there's no such thing as domination...It's a view from people of the outside......
Actually a man who seems "submissive" tries to please his wife and to makes her feel secure and that doesn't mean he is dominated just that he loves her enough to let her feel that she is the lead in the couple..so that man is a secure and confident man..πŸ˜‰
rajivstud thumbnail
I can't believe that the last few posts have been about Abhishek's affair/ chemistry /fight with Priyanka and his romance/ married life with Ash. People, sorry to burst your bubble, but its all HOGWASH. The only thing I agree with is that Abhishek IS submissive...Just not to women ;)
345162 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajivstud

I can't believe that the last few posts have been about Abhishek's affair/ chemistry /fight with Priyanka and his romance/ married life with Ash. People, sorry to burst your bubble, but its all HOGWASH. The only thing I agree with is that Abhishek IS submissive...Just not to women ;)<br>

Are you a regular member that made a profile just to post this? Your style of writing is very familiar.
Just chekin'..... πŸ˜‰
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lmao abhibaby dissed sonam on twitter!!!😲😲
i mean srsly?? srsly????????????
wow , he is more joru ka ghulam than i ever imagined him to be...this is plain emabarrassing😳