Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The IIFA thing happened after the party. Although, even after what Ashu said, PC went to Abhi-Ash's party that night. But she didn't stay for long.
ranig thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_21

The IIFA thing happened after the party. Although, even after what Ashu said, PC went to Abhi-Ash's party that night. But she didn't stay for long.

That makes more sense. That was nice of her to go to their party.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What was the IIFA thing that happened? Ashu saying Aish shoulda won best actress over PC?
radhika_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
^ Well Jaya Bachchan thought that Aish deserved the award for JA. So she told Ashutosh to say onstage that PC didn't deserve it. So after PC got her award, he said onstage, while standing next to Jaya: "Priyanka I love you, but I don't know how you got the award for Best Actress when Aishwarya was also nominated in the same category for Jodhaa Akbar." He also added that Jaya asked him to say this. Jaya was shocked after her name was mentioned.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_21

^ Well Jaya Bachchan thought that Aish deserved the award for JA. So she told Ashutosh to say onstage that PC didn't deserve it. So after PC got her award, he said onstage, while standing next to Jaya: "Priyanka I love you, but I don't know how you got the award for Best Actress when Aishwarya was also nominated in the same category for Jodhaa Akbar." He also added that Jaya asked him to say this. Jaya was shocked after her name was mentioned.

Jeebus WEPT! Welcome to HIGH SCHOOL! Haven't these folks heard of the concept of graciousness? I'm surprised at Jaya.
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: youknowme

Jeebus WEPT! Welcome to HIGH SCHOOL! Haven't these folks heard of the concept of graciousness? I'm surprised at Jaya.

IMMATURE FOOL like seriously ash wasnt even close to priyanka in fashion there was nun extraordinary in her acting for JA all she had to do was wear those heavy costumes and be shy
if ash had gotten it wudve brought down awards value
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenu32

oh guys anyone noticed well who ever is on twitter <br>abhishek is following everyone but priyanka<br><br>so does that indicate there is some rift between them:S because i remember there were talks about ash being insecure and not compatible with priyanka wen she use to chyll with abhi on sets of drona<br><br>so is there something roing?<br>

Yeah thats apparent!!..He doesn't even follow Vivek too...I think one is his karnama, the other is wifes karname! 😉
455517 thumbnail
Can't those people just grow up a little bit....?😕
What about forgiveness and cordial understanding and harmony?
Even when I was in college I never acted so immature and with that touch of meanness and cruelty.....
🤢
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey you know what Ab's removed Sonam from follow list...he was following her yesterdat/day before....but now shez not there on the list....fishy fishy!!! 🤔
345162 thumbnail
@Macaris: LMAO he added Sonam but removed her later on?Perhaps its time someone dedicated this song to him.😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3Ngf8wkJg[/YOUTUBE]