Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranig thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

Could be... it just sort of came out of the blue.

I am glad PC stopped endorsing that cream. That was one horrible ad.

So glad she stopped endorsing it. They should actually be banned in India. I find these ads distasteful! Nobody changes with them anyway and they have long term side effects on the skin.
415781 thumbnail
Oh yeah I loved the 1 pack comment. And then these two:

1. "abhishek is as wooden as a tree trunk!"..... just completed my next IDEA commercial. in which i play A TREE!!!! ohhh poetic justice. from web
  2. after years of trying, finally get to prove what the media used to say about me when i first started. from web

ranig thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_21

Everything seemed fine between the two during Bluffmaster. Abhishek even said on KWK in 2005 that he had a crush on PC. That was a joke though. But I think it was during Dostana that something went wrong. I heard Aish was offered Dostana but she turned down the role because of the skimpy outfits. There has been friction between them since then. Date with Dostana is a good example. Abhi seemed to ignore her and bicker with her during that interview. Also he was asking for votes for Aish, for the IIFA awards this year. He said something like that the jury hasn't been fair this year. It was something like that. Someone who is a fan of of Abhi and Ash would know better. This is just what I've read in articles and seen.

I think Abhishek did have a crush on Priyanka. If you look at the Bluffmaster outtakes, there was a lot of flirtation from his side. He even licked her face at one time which was really wierd.
It was right after that he started dating Aish. Priyanka even showed up for Abhi's birthday. It was reported that Aish was not too happy with his flirtatious ways with Priyanka. After that is when she and Abhishek got engaged.
Personally, I believe something went array with Drona and Dostana. Their chemistry went from being super amazing to really bad. There was definitely personal tension there that you can see the movies they did together.
I don't see it so much from Priyanka's side as she seems to try to be nice to him. But, Abhisheks demeanor with her is really wierd.
The whole IIFA thing put the nail in the coffin. I think it's done with the both of them. It's wierd because they have many common friends.
Edited by ranig - 14 years ago
ranig thumbnail

Oh yeah I loved the 1 pack comment. And then these two:

"abhishek is as wooden as a tree trunk!"..... just completed my next IDEA commercial. in which i play A TREE!!!! ohhh poetic justice. from web
  1. after years of trying, finally get to prove what the media used to say about me when i first started. from web

That's so hilarous. I love those lines!
415781 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

I think Abhishek did have a crush on Priyanka. If you look at the Bluffmaster outtakes, there was a lot of flirtation from his side. He even licked her face at one time which was really wierd.
It was right after that he started dating Aish. Priyanka even showed up for Abhi's birthday. It was reported that Aish was not too happy with his flirtatious ways with Priyanka. After that is when she and Abhishek got engaged.
Personally, I believe something went array with Drona and Dostana. Their chemistry went from being super amazing to really bad. There was definitely personal tension there that you can see the movies they did together.
I don't see it so much from Priyanka's side as she seems to try to be nice to him. But, Abhisheks demeanor with her is really wierd.
The whole IIFA thing put the nail in the coffin. I think it's done with the both of them. It's wierd because they have many common friends.

He licked her face - I never saw the outtakes I don't think. In his first KWK I think some audience person said that he was too sophisticated for Priyanka and he immediately started saying "No way, Priyanka is great" etc. It did seem like he had a crush on her.

Ahhh, I guess there are no permanent friendships in B-wood. Too bad because I really liked them in Bluffmaster a lot.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He licked her face - I never saw the outtakes I don't think. In his first KWK I think some audience person said that he was too sophisticated for Priyanka and he immediately started saying "No way, Priyanka is great" etc. It did seem like he had a crush on her.

Ahhh, I guess there are no permanent friendships in B-wood. Too bad because I really liked them in Bluffmaster a lot.

and relationships😉
ranig thumbnail

Yeah. He licked her face. It was kind of gross and there are a lot of scenes where he is directly flirting with her. She is really embarassed each time he does that. I really liked them a lot in Bluffmaster too. They were adorable as a pair. They also both have the same taste in music.
In KWK, he said he liked her and wanted her to call him. Even when they mentioned her name, he was like "PRIYANKAAAAAA' and looked over at Preity like...hmmm.
But, for sure something went wrong during Dostana. Not sure what , but their chemistry is very different. With the whole Ashu thing it's done.
radhika_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I saw the Bluffmaster outtakes ages ago. I remember that now. So there could have been a crush. But its unfortunate that their friendship went sour. They had great chemistry in Bluffmaster. Although Drona and Dostana something was amiss.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhi-Ash werent invited to PC's Gerard Butler party. It was mostly a couples party. She invited all the couple, SRK-Gauri, Imran-Avantika, Ranbir-Deepika and some other couples too. Saifeena werent invited, probably cuz of the Shahid connection.

ranig thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Abhi-Ash werent invited to PC's Gerard Butler party. It was mostly a couples party. She invited all the couple, SRK-Gauri, Imran-Avantika, Ranbir-Deepika and some other couples too. Saifeena werent invited, probably cuz of the Shahid connection.

Did the whole IIFA thing happen after this party or before it. Because that was huge.