Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

220680 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think they like each other much (saying this based on Date with Dostana).
radhika_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Everything seemed fine between the two during Bluffmaster. Abhishek even said on KWK in 2005 that he had a crush on PC. That was a joke though. But I think it was during Dostana that something went wrong. I heard Aish was offered Dostana but she turned down the role because of the skimpy outfits. There has been friction between them since then. Date with Dostana is a good example. Abhi seemed to ignore her and bicker with her during that interview. Also he was asking for votes for Aish, for the IIFA awards this year. He said something like that the jury hasn't been fair this year. It was something like that. Someone who is a fan of of Abhi and Ash would know better. This is just what I've read in articles and seen.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ I hvnt read anything about any sort of tiff bw the two.

Perhaps PC distanced herself from Abhishek post the IIFA drama.
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radhika_21

Everything seemed fine between the two during Bluffmaster. Abhishek even said on KWK in 2005 that he had a crush on PC. That was a joke though. But I think it was during Dostana that something went wrong. I heard Aish was offered Dostana but she turned down the role because of the skimpy outfits. There has been friction between them since then. Date with Dostana is a good example. Abhi seemed to ignore her and bicker with her during that interview. Also he was asking for votes for Aish, for the IIFA awards this year. He said something like that the jury hasn't been fair this year. It was something like that. Someone who is a fan of of Abhi and Ash would know better. This is just what I've read in articles and seen.

oh aish turned down dostana cz she thought that ppl wud expect ash and abhishek to end up togehter as they are real life couple as well๐Ÿ˜• and ye there was alootaa friction between them on drona sets and i remember there was some interview of goldie he said allota scenes had to taken out bcz of lack of their chemistry and they were very awkward(not sure how can u put romance in an action flick) but that was wrong to say for abhi that jury wasnt fair den how come it was all fair for u wen u were nominated for dostana wen john had same amount of importance and he wasnt nominated
radhika_21 thumbnail

Yeah PC could have distanced herself from Abhi after the IIFA drama. Like I said, I'm not an expert on these things.

Oh, I didn't hear about Aish refusing Dostana for that reason. I haven't actually seen Drona and neither do I plan to. (As a PC fan I should watch the film but it seems like a yawnfest to me and after peoples' and critics' review, definitely not).

So I don't really know what their chemistry was like in that film. All I can say is that I've seen a difference in their behavior from Bluffmaster to now. It just seemed like there was something wrong between them.
415781 thumbnail
In Date with Dostana, John was sitting in the middle. Abhishek was actually acting crazy in that episode - I don't know what was going on but there was definitely some friction.

And after the IIFA episode I wouldn't be surprised if there was some bitterness from Priyanka's side. I didn't know that Abhishek said the jury was unfair though.
415781 thumbnail
I just checked his twitter and he just made this comment about fairness creams:

1. by the way, what's up with our obsession with fairness creams? dude, be proud of who you are and what you look like!!! from we
I wonder whether that was directed at any people in particular.

radhika_21 thumbnail
Could it be towards SRK? He recently did a new fairness cream ad.
Could be PC but she immeditely stopped endorsing that product after the ads came out. She said that the ads gave out the wrong message. The cream was apparently meant to give a pinkish glow to your face. So it can't be her. John also started endorsing a fairness cream recently. Definitely not him since they are friends. I'm not sure.
Maybe he said it just to show his viewpoint on these matters, without aiming at anybody. ๐Ÿ˜•
415781 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_21

Could it be towards SRK? He recently did a new fairness cream ad.

Could be PC but she immeditely stopped endorsing that product after the ads came out. She said that the ads gave out the wrong message. The cream was apparently meant to give a pinkish glow to your face. So it can't be her. John also started endorsing a fairness cream recently. Definitely not him since they are friends. I'm not sure.
Maybe he said it just to show his viewpoint on these matters, without aiming at anybody. ๐Ÿ˜•

Could be... it just sort of came out of the blue.

I am glad PC stopped endorsing that cream. That was one horrible ad.
ranig thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

I just checked his twitter and he just made this comment about fairness creams:

1. by the way, what's up with our obsession with fairness creams? dude, be proud of who you are and what you look like!!! from we
I wonder whether that was directed at any people in particular.

I think it was just a viewpoint in general. Abhishek is a pretty smart and witty cookie. I have a feeling he is going to a great twitter personality. I think we will see many of viewpoints expressed.
I like him. I find him to be very charming. Maybe not super hot, but very charming. I love his one pack comments about his stomach. They are really witty.