Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

455517 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
When you're a part of a specific environment (Politics, Economics, Journalism, Cinema, Music), you have to compromise one way or another. In BW case, outsiders newcomers have to seek a godfather or many professional supports (like Katrina Kaif) or have to struggle to find opportunities to get noticed like SRK (Debut on Stage then TV then BW).
At least Kat dates someone who's officially single. SO she's pretty honest in her strategy and everybody knows that she's with Salman.
I've heard Rani is linked up with Aditya Chopra/Yash Chopra, her father even came to TV to say that it was all Media made up/cooked up. Let's say ok it's a rumor, it's not true๐Ÿฅฑ. But how can we explain that after many flops YRF still hires her to do movies? And how do we explain Dil Bole Hadippa? : a seduction operation in which she is the only cast or almost....
Why is she always alone in events I mean without official boyfriends? And don't tell she's single I won't believe it....Those people have double lives....
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanshr

I don't think there is any such thing as "just a fling" when the man in question is MARRIED.

You say Suzanne stood by Hrithik for 6 years. Now, I'm not saying that Hrithik-Kareena had an affair and that Suzanne shouldn't have stood by him, because I don't know what the truth is. BUT if Suzanne did leave him, it means she's standing up for HERSELF. She has no reason to STAND BY him when he has a fling with someone else. HE's not the victim. SHE is.

I'm not saying that star wives shouldn't stay with their husbands when such things occur. I just don't understand the reasoning you're giving.

Actually from what I've heard Hritik had an affair with Kareena before his marriage and then after...
So during his engagement to Suz it seemed that he was already "in touch" with Bebo.
But I agree with you. I couldn't get married to a man that I know was having an affair during our engagement ๐Ÿ˜•and then after our wedding๐Ÿคข. The base of that marriage is spoilt big time.
Just like you I don't know all the true facts of that story so I can't really tell who has done who to who....๐Ÿ˜ฒ But I can imagine that somehow Bebo was hoping that Duggu left Suz and perhaps Duggu gave her reasons to think so.
But if Suz happened to forgive him, it's her choice and I don't question that because I'm not someone extra judgemental about others whether they're stars or common people. I only judge myself.
Personally I don't forgive betrayal. But when y're in love or involved romantically you're sometimes weak at heart and you tend to give the benefit of doubt whatever the person may tell you as an excuse..and it's easy to demonize the girl who tried to break your special bond with your lover. So it's hard to be objective in love matters.
455517 thumbnail

So is there any more news about Deepika and Ranbir? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am just bringing the topic back in the right place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah even I want to know about RanDeep....is it true about their split?
455517 thumbnail
Unfortunately only Time will give the right answer ๐Ÿ˜ญ because in his last itw it is reported that he said that they were still together๐Ÿฅฑ
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think it is all publicity for ajab prem kahani movie they have coz why do girls suddenly start fighting over hm when his film is up for release?
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh guys anyone noticed well who ever is on twitter
abhishek is following everyone but priyanka

so does that indicate there is some rift between them:S because i remember there were talks about ash being insecure and not compatible with priyanka wen she use to chyll with abhi on sets of drona

so is there something roing?
345162 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenu32

oh guys anyone noticed well who ever is on twitter <br>abhishek is following everyone but priyanka<br><br>so does that indicate there is some rift between them:S because i remember there were talks about ash being insecure and not compatible with priyanka wen she use to chyll with abhi on sets of drona<br><br>so is there something roing?<br>

Probably. Was not there a rumor couple of years ago about Aishwarya being "jealous" of Priyanka-Abhisekh's "sizzling chemistry" after bluffmaster. So, they stopped working or talking to each other? ๐Ÿ˜•
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Probably. Was not there a rumor couple of years ago about Aishwarya being "jealous" of Priyanka-Abhisekh's "sizzling chemistry" after bluffmaster. So, they stopped working or talking to each other? ๐Ÿ˜•

umm i donn think so cz bluffmaster time ash wasnt even engaged to abhi
and even after that they worked in dostana and drona
i guess there is somthing "fishy" ๐Ÿ˜†
345162 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenu32

<br><br>umm i donn think so cz bluffmaster time ash wasnt even engaged to abhi<br>and even after that they worked in dostana and drona <br>i guess there is somthing "fishy" ๐Ÿ˜†<br>

LMAO you're right. They did work in Drona and Dostana. Not sure why I said that, maybe I was thinking of Rani-Abhisekh after Bunty aur Bubli.

In that case, maybe he just did not notice her on twitter????? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†