Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay so the common and pretty well founded view is that SRK is gay, or at best bisexual and is known to like sex with guys.
Here's my question. How many rumors of affairs with WOMEN have come out?
If you discount the Koena Mitra one, and I admit not much is known about that, then WHO, other than Juhi and Gauri has been linked to him?
I'm not asking about women with crushes on HIM. I'm asking about women with whom he is rumored to have been, or has been seen to have been with.
Again, most of the stuff I'm hearing portrays him as primarily gay with only occaisional & rare responses to women. Thank heavens for Juhi. Does ANYONE know anything about his behavior around Anushka Sharma beyond what was seen by all of us in the RNBDJ interview?
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

Okay so the common and pretty well founded view is that SRK is gay, or at best bisexual and is known to like sex with guys.

Here's my question. How many rumors of affairs with WOMEN have come out?
If you discount the Koena Mitra one, and I admit not much is known about that, then WHO, other than Juhi and Gauri has been linked to him?
I'm not asking about women with crushes on HIM. I'm asking about women with whom he is rumored to have been, or has been seen to have been with.
Again, most of the stuff I'm hearing portrays him as primarily gay with only occaisional & rare responses to women. Thank heavens for Juhi. Does ANYONE know anything about his behavior around Anushka Sharma beyond what was seen by all of us in the RNBDJ interview?

As I said previously I don't think he's gay but that's only my opinion😃. As far as SRK is concerned he has no official Scandals with women only rumors.... except maybe when he did that sex scene in the Maya Memsaab movie. A journalist said the conditions of the shooting were doubtful and that SRK was having "real" sex with her during the shooting and off screen as well. After that SRK beat the s**t out of him for saying so then he apologized and promised himself that he wouldn't do any kissing/explicit love scene with any of her co stars to avoid public drama..then he did KANK...
I guess he didn't have real scandals because he didn't kiss heroine on screen and didn't do explicit sensual scene with none of them. And the fact is that he kept quiet next to Gauri in events. Except during the last Filmfare when the camera shows his face while Kat was performing "Tu Muskura" he had only eyes for her......🥱 It's like he was falling for her literally and when he realized the camera was focusing on him he changed swiftly his facial expression. That's why I think he's straight. He just manages to look gentleman and very well mannered. That doesn't mean he doesn't sleep around. But only maybe in a smarter way.
If you remember in KWK, when Karan asked him "I don't kiss my heroine on screen" he answered "Cause I 'm too scared of my wife"😉 and Karan had that strange smirk on that face that said it all for me. It was a white lie. SRK also said that he kisses his heroine off screen not on screen.
SRK told also that he said so many things about him that people can't guess what it's true from what it's false. My father says that the best way to lie is to tell the truth😲. And I remember SRK saying in the Berlinale Campus conversation that he doesn't have affairs with heroines but only with real life married women..😆lie or truth😲? He's so smart sometimes we're lost when he jokes around or when he says something meaningful.
As for Anushka Sharma he seemed to be attracted by her, at the end of the itw he was kneeling down in front of her and lying his head nearly on her breast. I think somehow she's or looks like a typical punjab girl if I'm not mistaken and he likes that about GAURI😳...
SRK says that people spread rumors about him liking fair/white ladies. I tend to think it's true because he doesn't have any real scandals in india. And he goes to Europe often enough to be in touch with some of them.
As for Juhi I know he went to Europe (France, Austria) with her, her kids and his also.one year ago...😕 Gauri wasn't there because she wanted the children to spend quality time with the daddy......I wouldn't like my husband to spend holidays with another woman than me...😭
There is another rumor which involves Piggy Chops. It is said that he chose her as a leading lady for Don whereas it was Bebo the first choice for the film...Then he tried to help her to get ad contracts (Tag Heuer for example for whom he was chosen for)..I don't see why Tag HEUER has made a deal with Piggy Chops when they already had SRK. Piggy Chops isn't a national icon or an international one. If it was Aish I'd have understood better. And it is known that it's Gauri which stopped all the stuff because she thought SRK tried too much to help. It seems that Piggy was hitting on him and he seemed to respond well...When a famous guy tries to help an attractive female newcomer for me it's always a bit fishy.
And Piggy Chops is always praising SRK be it on her twitter account or on TV/Press.
There are rumors about him and Kajol. But not scandals. I know that he took a plane when she was having Nysa, Aamir told once that "SRK is very protective of Kajol" and I know SRK got really pissed when Kajol did her "come back" with Aamir instead of him....And he said that he would have liked her instead of Rani or Preity in the movie (KWK). And Kajol replied that she regretted not be a part of the movie.
And one funny thing when SRKaran was trying to justify the Kank story in an indian tv talk show Karan said that his debut direction was SRK's idea and that he thought that SRK had lost it or that he was missing too much Gauri in Switzerland (during the DDLJ shooting) and SRK did an odd face as if he was embarrassed or confused about that statement (as if he was really missing Gauri and that he tried to cope up and deal with her absence in an evident manner🤢). Sometimes I tend to think that there was something going on in Switzerland with Kajol even if it was just flirting.
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
104869 thumbnail
One of my friends say SRK & Kjo were 'at it' in their car in Mumbai- about 3-4 years ago.

Another journalist friend who is the biggest SRK fan I know confirmed that he & Kjo shared the same room in a hotel in New York - about 3 years ago.

455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

SRK and Gauri haven't had real chemistry since 1997.🤢

Completely agree on that count!😉 The last itw in which they seemed really connected and in love was the one they had in the Simi show in 1998 when they had just had Aryan born. They seemed all happy and all lovey dovey and similing😛.
After I watched KWK special BW couples Hririk/Suz and SRGauri I don't know what Karan was trying to do another PR exercise to promote SRK, but it didn't work at all....She seemed annoyed in her weird pancho just like she seemed annoyed during the premiere of Veer Zaara in that same pancho she was wearing.😕😕😕In KWK SRK said he's happy with GAuri because of the babies....DOn't know how to take that sentence.
The first Ladies itw : SRK practically forced Gauri to kiss him on screen....even if they looked quite normal they seemed a bit distant😲, that doesn't mean they don't love each other any longer. SOme scientits say that love only lasts 3 years just the right time for a baby to learn how to walk properly... and for him/her to have some autonomy to get his/her food with own means.
So maybe that phase of love disappeared, but trust and complicity remain : the launch of Arjun's restaurant/club in Delhi SRGauri seemed really connected and in a good couple mood. I guess it's the Delhi effect and that for once it was Gauri who was on limelight because hse designed Arjun's tables.
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

One of my friends say SRK & Kjo were 'at it' in their car in Mumbai- about 3-4 years ago.

Another journalist friend who is the biggest SRK fan I know confirmed that he & Kjo shared the same room in a hotel in New York - about 3 years ago.

I really don't know how to react to that. I know SRK stay at night once in a while at Karan's. So I'm not surprised if they had already shared a bed but shared a sexual relationship....😲 I just can't imagine that even if I had to believe it.
Triangle love does exist especially in that environment. So it's not surprising.....That may explain why Karan was at the Golden Globes, he always follows SRGauri...holidays events award functions....
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am not a srk fan and dont know anything about him and KJO except for what he has said and most of his comments are so tongue in cheek that you dont know if he is telling the truth or not.
but sharing a room with a guy or even sleeping on the same bed with a person of your own sex is not seen fishy in this part of the world at all. it is thought of as normal and definately doesnt mean that sex always has to be on the cards. ]
secondly the thing about him and KJo on his dads funeral is disgusting and to me came from someone who equates a hug with sex.
that maya memsaab scene was the worst sex scene i have seen in my life and if that was srk and her having sex in real life then he is definately gay😉. i mean the kiss was terrible and the whole thing was hopeless. so i can not believe that they spent the night before together or had actual sex during that scene- that is all utter rubbish and pure sensationalism.
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But this I do agree with that they have no chemistry. She seems to walk all over him and is the dominating partner whereas he displays the hen pecked husband very well, in the Farah Show where he was playing right to his whole image.
I actually feel sorry for him sometimes- a man needs love and comfort too and Gauri seems incapable of that on all the shows I have seen her in, maybe that is just her exterior who knows.
I also think that star wives do put up with a triangle for time to time espeacially a hot co star but a long term partner like karan- I dont know. But these wives dont blow their marriages either. The social fall out would be too much. I guess it is just a question of putting up with the downside of being in the WAG club. And good luck to them.
They arent the only ones. Our socieities are filled with men playing on their wives with no compensations that these women have. Their life is still great if you ask me and there is always a certain amount of love.
Arjun and Mehr seem close, Hrithik and Susanne love each other to bits and are very close but not sure about Kajol and Ajay or Akki and Twinkle. They have no chemistry either if you ask me.
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajdugggu

i am not a srk fan and dont know anything about him and KJO except for what he has said and most of his comments are so tongue in cheek that you dont know if he is telling the truth or not.

but sharing a room with a guy or even sleeping on the same bed with a person of your own sex is not seen fishy in this part of the world at all. it is thought of as normal and definately doesnt mean that sex always has to be on the cards. ]
secondly the thing about him and KJo on his dads funeral is disgusting and to me came from someone who equates a hug with sex.
that maya memsaab scene was the worst sex scene i have seen in my life and if that was srk and her having sex in real life then he is definately gay😉. i mean the kiss was terrible and the whole thing was hopeless. so i can not believe that they spent the night before together or had actual sex during that scene- that is all utter rubbish and pure sensationalism.

Not being mean or unpleasant but SRK did a great favour to all his fans all over the world for not kissing on screen because he's such a bad kisser that's for sure🤣. I totally endorse your point of view. And yes it was the worst sex scene ever 😆
I don't think either he did the nasty with her neither because the concrete result on screen didn't reflect any previous performance😳
For me it's not fishy to sleep with a girl it doesn't mean anything I agree with you... I have already slept with a male friend of because there was only one couch in the place...So for me SRK&Kjo in the same bed doesn't mean he's gay or that they had sex together. Y're right.
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajdugggu

But this I do agree with that they have no chemistry. She seems to walk all over him and is the dominating partner whereas he displays the hen pecked husband very well, in the Farah Show where he was playing right to his whole image.

I actually feel sorry for him sometimes- a man needs love and comfort too and Gauri seems incapable of that on all the shows I have seen her in, maybe that is just her exterior who knows.
I also think that star wives do put up with a triangle for time to time espeacially a hot co star but a long term partner like karan- I dont know. But these wives dont blow their marriages either. The social fall out would be too much. I guess it is just a question of putting up with the downside of being in the WAG club. And good luck to them.
They arent the only ones. Our socieities are filled with men playing on their wives with no compensations that these women have. Their life is still great if you ask me and there is always a certain amount of love.
Arjun and Mehr seem close, Hrithik and Susanne love each other to bits and are very close but not sure about Kajol and Ajay or Akki and Twinkle. They have no chemistry either if you ask me.

One correction I don't think there is any domination matter in Love I mean True Love. I think that SRK always loved Gauri more than she did actually. But it happens in every couple, one always loves the other more. Gauri said that she keeps her love for him behind the closed doors of Mannat. She just doesn't like show off affection in public. I'm like that too that doesn't mean she's cold or uncaring, just a discreet lover.
Actually Hritik and Suz have big problems also because it seems that Duggu is a womanizer as well.
Arjun and Meher don't show off their daily couple life so I can't judge from where I am.
I've seen a tv show with Kajay for the Valentine day and they seemed closed and happy so I guess it depends in what occasion people view them they may appear distant or closed....
And y're right again it's all about image...I don't think SRK is someone you can manipulate like that or is submissive to any one he just makes you believe he is to have you by his side and to make Gauri feels secure about him. After all he's his husband his job is to make her feel secure and if it happens that he has to do it by letting her take the major decisions then I understand. And that does mean he's a very smart guy.
I'm sure Gauri knows that he has affairs, she knows that he always comes back to her. So maybe that's why she accepts, for the kids for the status she acquired....
As for Akkhi and Twinkle some say that Akkhi had an affair with Piggy and Twinkle was very angry at him.
Some of them are very conservative, SRK said that he couldn't divorce because he doesn't want his son to think that he let him down. He doesn't want to be away from his children.
And what's the point of getting a divorce after about 20 years of marriage? Unless you have a meaningful relashionship with your lover.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's pretty hard for Gauri to be all lovey-dovey with SRK, especially when she probably feels like a bit of a joke in that world where everyone knows that her husband is also husband in all but name to a man and there's nothing she can do about it.
Gauri strikes me as a proud woman. Shahrukh chased HER for years to get her to marry him & she did, trusting that it would be a marriage, a real marriage. She had said that she didn't want his movies to be a success because she feared what the life of a star would bring.
Poor thing, she found out.
It brought a man who had chased her around India and sworn to love her and be true to her forever, proximity to a beauty queen upon whom he'd had a crush since 1988 (Juhi)
It brought him access to the homosexual world of Bollywood about which Gauri probably knew little to nothing at the time.
Suddenly this man who had seemed to adore her, who had been worried that SHE wouldn't want HIM was ready to leave her because the wider world had opened and was welcoming him.
So Gauri's life & probably dreams were to be shattered so her one time adorer could go off with the beauty queen of his early dreams?
Jeeze, Aryan's arrival saved her marriage but could it do anything to rebuild the trust in SRK? Could it bring back the feeling of utter faith in his love? Probably not.
Wouldn't you start looking a little cold when you realized that there was no way to regain something like that...like your peace of mind and sense of yourself as being beloved by your spouse?
Gauri certainly didn't seem cold in the early days but just how many blows to the self esteem, pride, and self respect can a woman take?
I may be wrong but divorce doesn't seem to be as easy a choice in her melieu as it is in Hollywood. Gauri would probably have felt shamed to be discarded like that and wanted to hold on to "respectability" . No doubt she hoped against hope that time would heal her hurt and she and her husband could love each other again. Sadly there is almost no way to regain trust in someone who you now KNOW could drop you like a hot rock when something "better" comes along, and then the men started turning up...🤢
What do you do? Do you try to protect yourself by shutting down your feelings toward him, or do you just keep showering love on someone who is hurting you daily and not just with women but with men too?
Why should she act all dreamy over him. As even he said, she's proud. She's a proud woman with TWO CHILDREN and she isn't goint to give up the life style she's suffered so much for, but she didn't elect to take up a homosexual affair with Karan and she didn't go out with other women so I can see why she wouldn't be all that interested in trying to protect him by lying and acting all romantic. Hey, she's there and he has access to his children and hasn't been publicly called out about his habits.
She's done her part, as she does when she allows herself to be paraded on stages with SRK at Karan's craptastic "fashion" show.
She smiles and waves and does the bare minimum and probably wonders every night just what SRK & Karan are getting up to in another part of the house.
Why in HELL should she do more than that. I don't think she EVER wanted this kind of "marriage" or expected it when that handsome young man with the inch long eyelashes & gorgeous dimples first asked her for a dance.