Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic_devil

but something did happen between azhar and salman. i mean a fight or something right years ago. any idea y that happened?

Nothing happened as far as I know.Salman even went to Sangeetha's and Azhar's wedding.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does anyone know if SRK even LIKES girls anymore?
I read that he and Karan were allegedly seen making out at a private party.
What with the Arjun Rampal thing and Karan he seems to have pretty much gone totally gay.
I also wondered about drug use. Someone on another site (can't remember it now) said that SRK was taking drugs as well.
Edited by youknowme - 14 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SRK is not gay!
Hey did you guys know this: I read somewhere Ash had a huge crush on SRK, especially after they did Devdas and Ishq Kamina! I didn't know how true it is, but I was shocked when I read about it!
youknowme thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

SRK is not gay!

Hey did you guys know this: I read somewhere Ash had a huge crush on SRK, especially after they did Devdas and Ishq Kamina! I didn't know how true it is, but I was shocked when I read about it!

I don't want him to be gay either Sweet Coco. I had a major crush on the man myself. To be fair I don't know if he's turned totally "gay" or if he is only bisexual.
Too many people have seen too many things. SRK has hit on men in his films from what I hear. He was allegedly seen "making out" with KJo at a private party & think about it. If you know any straight men how many of them would be totally comfortable with having a flaming homosexual with an OBVIOUS crush on them ALWAYS clinging to them.
Most straight guys would say, ENOUGH, go be with my wife now and talk fashion or something.
I don't know HOW deeply SRK is into the gay world and I HATE it more than I can say, but I can't deny that for years people have been seeing things and SRK himself has been throwing out hints left and right.
I hold out hope because of the Juhi thing on the airplane that was mentioned earlier, the story that he was caught in a hotel room with Koena Mitra, and the fact that he looked quite enamoured of Anushka Sharma---though I don't think anything actually happened beyond what LOOKED LIKE a bit of a crush.
I only WISH stories about SRK hitting on FEMALES wouild start coming out, and that he'd stop being Karan's "husband" as well as Gauri's.
And if Ash had a crush on him and he didn't respond he's worse than gay...he's bloody BLIND!
91118 thumbnail
I just watched an interview of Nagarjuna where he mentioned that Tabu's too precious for him to lose her friendship in an affair. Apparently, they were friends since before he entered the film industry. So that's friends for more than 20 years.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: youknowme

I don't want him to be gay either Sweet Coco. I had a major crush on the man myself. To be fair I don't know if he's turned totally "gay" or if he is only bisexual.
Too many people have seen too many things. SRK has hit on men in his films from what I hear. He was allegedly seen "making out" with KJo at a private party & think about it. If you know any straight men how many of them would be totally comfortable with having a flaming homosexual with an OBVIOUS crush on them ALWAYS clinging to them.
Most straight guys would say, ENOUGH, go be with my wife now and talk fashion or something.
I don't know HOW deeply SRK is into the gay world and I HATE it more than I can say, but I can't deny that for years people have been seeing things and SRK himself has been throwing out hints left and right.
I hold out hope because of the Juhi thing on the airplane that was mentioned earlier, the story that he was caught in a hotel room with Koena Mitra, and the fact that he looked quite enamoured of Anushka Sharma---though I don't think anything actually happened beyond what LOOKED LIKE a bit of a crush.
I only WISH stories about SRK hitting on FEMALES wouild start coming out, and that he'd stop being Karan's "husband" as well as Gauri's.
And if Ash had a crush on him and he didn't respond he's worse than gay...he's bloody BLIND!

I think he didn't respond b/c he was married, but it's hard to beleive all these rumors b/c he's always talking about how much he loves his wife and how beauiful she is,etc.! But Ash worked with him in like 4-5 films in a row and he's ap n apparent sweetheart(like according to Sush, Rani, Preity) so I can understand why she would have a crush on him! But come on we've probably all had a crush on SRK, must I remind you DDLJ(tere bahon mein maar jaye hum) and KKHH(rahul you hot and yet handsome)!
youknowme thumbnail
^ But he HAS responded to other people while he was married.
He was actually CAUGHT with Koena Mitra, and he had an affair, and a pretty darned serious one at that, with Juhi Chawla.
Just because someone SAYS something doesn't make it the truth.
People say all sorts of things to protect themselves and their reputations. They really DO, and SRK is as human as the rest of us.
He has had affairs, since simply being married does NOT make you incapable of sexual feelings, or sexual response to other people.
If it did there wouldn't need to be a word like "adultery" in the language since the thing wouldn't exist.
SRK HAS been caught with people before. He nearly LEFT Gauri for Juhi and had things not gone the way they did at the time the Juhi affair was at it's height he might well have done so!
He IS known to be bisexual by those close to him. Is he going to scream this from the rooftops? Hardly. None of us would.
I'm a born and bred California American and I WOULDN'T, so I hardly expect a man from a far more traditional society and with a multi million dollar career at stake to tell the world about his proclivities but over the course of 20 years people ARE bound to see things, and people will talk and wonder.
Also, I was just being a little flippant with the Ash comment. SRK seems to prefer women with a more earthy & accessible beauty than Ash's dresden doll-like perfection so I'm not surprised she wasn't his type. After all, not everyone is going to be attracted to the same sort of woman, or man.
Edited by youknowme - 14 years ago
455517 thumbnail

QUOTE=sweet coco]SRK is not gay!

I truly and deeply believe that SRK and Karan have an emotional and spiritual bond that is ambiguous because they're very very closed. Perhaps they slept together in a bed (KWK rapid fire round) but without any sexual intention or maybe there is a sexual tension between them but I don't think they've crossed the line. I don't think SRK is stupid enough to hang out everywhere with people he has sex with except his wife.

I have real closed friends and I have kissed one of them on the mouth and I'm not involved romantically with him at all😲....In Russia people kiss on the mouth....So I guess it's about your culture and your habits. If SRK and Karan are westernized as far as affective demonstrations are concerned they may kiss on mouth friendly.😉

SRK said that his wife and Karan happen to chat together on their bed. And Karan says that he's more closed to her than SRK.

But it's not because SRK has gay and bisexual friends (according to him in "On the couch with Koel") that proves or gives evidence of him being gay.

I know gay people and transsexual ones, that doesn't make him one of them. I'm a straight female without any sexual identity issue.

I've read that some people had seen them making out in a night club in the U.S. And that some journalist kind of caught them hugging or in a compromising intimate moment during the funeral of Karan's dad😕. They are rumors. I can only tell what I think not the ultimate truth about it. I really think SRK is straight when I see his interactions with Anushka "In conversation – RNBDJ" or with Kajol (KWK) or Rani (KAPPS). Or whenever he has to invite some female fan on stage he clearly seems into women. It's not because he hasn't "official" affairs with BW actresses or newcomers that makes him gay.

According to him "I don't ride horses and I don't ride actresses"

I think that he has affairs with girls but he doesn't get caught because he does have them out of India. Or he pays the girls to shut their mouth.😆

I remember SRK saying that he doesn't want people to think that he's perfect or a good man because he does all his dirt in Mannat 😕and that he's only a human being after all and that between a"piece of beep and a peace of mind" he prefers the latter. I remember also that in a recent itw he said that "It's like having an affair, you don't know if the girl really likes you"…..Has he experienced affairs? Maybe yes.🥱

I've heard that Aish had a major crush on him and that's why Sallu got angry or suspicious towards her then him. That's why he did all that brouhaha on the sets. SRK confessed to Simi that he probably meddled into Aish's affairs and that wasn't a good thing😲. So I guess he was personally affected and involved into Aish's relationship with Salman. But he's a married man 😃he couldn't protect her to a huge extent without risking to loose credibility in his own couple. And he had his own problems with his first Home production Dreamzunlimited.😭

But to be honest, Aish had a major crush on Sallu when she started off then SRK then Vivek then Abhi…..And she always said that she liked smart men. But I really think that she tried to do smart moves and adopted strategies to have good roles and to be a bancable actress. Being SRK's love interest would have been a very good point for her as far as her career is concerned. I've read that someone (one of her fan) said that she was really in love with him. But SRK declined any feeling for her and told her he had a wife and a family.

She said after Chalte Chalte fiasco she was supposed to shoot 4/5 films with SRK and she let assume that it's SRK who avoided working with her. I truly think that she was hitting on him and since the Devdas shooting they had trouble with Salman.

I've learnt that she was supposed to do Veer-Zaara 😲but Gauri and SRK didn't want her on the project. Because they knew that shehad already tried to seduce SRK and she would have done it again.

It's not because he rejected her "generous offer" that qualified him for being an idiot or a gay.😃

Maybe Aish isn't his type👏. That's all, intellectually at least. Aish is someone really dangerous. She always puts the foot where she doesn't have to. And she is gifted😆 to make people apart Sallu/SRK (I know that Sallu wasn't kind to her at times so I guess she only tried to get out of the situation), Abhi/Rani....Vivek/BW Industry.....😕

Personally I refused to date a very cute guy full of money because his values and principles in life were the total opposite of mine. That doesn't make me a stupid girl, just an honest stupid girl ahahahhah🤣
As for the Koena Mitra affair I guess I've read it on the internet, someone saw her going out from his hotel room at 3 p.m or something. I take it with a pinch of salt this one.
But let's be honest SRK can't say he has affairs he build his reputation on a family man with all the KKHH and K3G movies...I didn't know about Juhi but that does make sens to me, why did she help him so much at the beginning because when she didn't know him she used to find him ugly and unattractive. I guess He seduced her to convince her that he was a good actor so that she couldn't be afraid of shooting with him. Maybe after he was trapped by his own means. And we know that now they're best of friends.
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I think he didn't respond b/c he was married, but it's hard to beleive all these rumors b/c he's always talking about how much he loves his wife and how beauiful she is,etc.! But Ash worked with him in like 4-5 films in a row and he's ap n apparent sweetheart(like according to Sush, Rani, Preity) so I can understand why she would have a crush on him! But come on we've probably all had a crush on SRK, must I remind you DDLJ(tere bahon mein maar jaye hum) and KKHH(rahul you hot and yet handsome)!

Let's face it fellows,
All SRK's female co stars have a major crush on him : Sush, Sonali Bendre, Juhi, Kajol, Bebo, Rani, ...They all have said it publicly or in the press or TV 🥱 And they all praise him so if Aish had a crush on him it's not really surprising it's SRK, he managed to seduce all India so it's not difficult to have a charm effect on his own co stars...Only Kajol doesn't say clearly that she finds him attractive or charming and charismatic for obvious reasons ..for not feeding imaginations about SRKajol.
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
455517 thumbnail

^ But he HAS responded to other people while he was married.

He was actually CAUGHT with Koena Mitra, and he had an affair, and a pretty darned serious one at that, with Juhi Chawla.
Just because someone SAYS something doesn't make it the truth.
People say all sorts of things to protect themselves and their reputations. They really DO, and SRK is as human as the rest of us.
He has had affairs, since simply being married does NOT make you incapable of sexual feelings, or sexual response to other people.
If it did there wouldn't need to be a word like "adultery" in the language since the thing wouldn't exist.
SRK HAS been caught with people before. He nearly LEFT Gauri for Juhi and had things not gone the way they did at the time the Juhi affair was at it's height he might well have done so!
He IS known to be bisexual by those close to him. Is he going to scream this from the rooftops? Hardly. None of us would.
I'm a born and bred California American and I WOULDN'T, so I hardly expect a man from a far more traditional society and with a multi million dollar career at stake to tell the world about his proclivities but over the course of 20 years people ARE bound to see things, and people will talk and wonder.
Also, I was just being a little flippant with the Ash comment. SRK seems to prefer women with a more earthy & accessible beauty than Ash's dresden doll-like perfection so I'm not surprised she wasn't his type. After all, not everyone is going to be attracted to the same sort of woman, or man.

I agree with you SRK seems to be attracted by women with accessible beauty and who have a simple, reasonable, down to earth personality 😛because he comes from a middle-class background and in general people from that background don't like people or things over the top or far from what they know or appreciate. I understand it because I have the same background I'm not impressed by good looking guys or by rich people. And I know plenty of them.😕

Gauri is a woman very well grounded who is still the girl from Delhi in her heart. She doesn't show off or doesn't act arrogant. She may seem unfriendly but just because she's shy and she doesn't like capturing the limelight. She's a reserved woman. That's why SRK likes her so much and because she knows what to say and what not to say in front of the media. She never says anything embarrassing or suspicious.

On the contrary, Aish seems to be in love with the glamorous side of everything and she's driven by success and money. I don't say it's a bad thing but she really seems to be glued to her public image of the most beautiful woman on Planet Earth. She makes money with it I don't blame her. Just like SRK being so driven by his status and super stardom. So I guess this two couldn't have worked. Gauri is a woman with simple ambitions and simple wishes.

As for SRK's bisexuality, I really don't know I really can't say. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. That may explain why Karan remains single officially…☺️🤣

I have worked with politicians and all the rumors about them (having affairs, having sex with prostitutes, drinking alcohol, doing drugs) were right actually….So It wouldn't surprise me if SRK may have experienced sex with a man if he was high or under influence of euphoria or for some reason.😕

But a man can have sex with another and still think he's straight, it's called denial or experiencing/challenging your own sexuality. It doesn't mean anything. But if he does guys on a regular basis he's definitely gay. At least in my opinion he is if that assumption turns out to be true.

But I tend to think that only the person himself/herself can determine his/her own sexuality. I've watched a report in which an Indian guy from Australia said that he's straight and has sex with guys at times. So it depends on the definition of your own sexuality. Maybe SRK sees him as a dominant straight and a minor gay…..

And in a country like India it will harm his career to admit it. That I perfectly understand* I remember a journalist who was asking him "just say you have affairs, we know that you have" during 20 minutes it was really annoying but SRK didn't loose it cool….. Kudos to him I'd have punched that guy big time….It was a really offensive itw by the way.

It is recently that being gay in India is legally accepted so I understand if gay/bi people don't come out easily. It'd be dangerous for them….

Last thing but not the least, I've read on rediff.com comments that Salman while being drunk had written on Mannat's wall that SRK was a gay and he liked having sex with boys or something like that…I know Sallu was drunk but if he wrote this it may because he knows something….

I understand why some BW actors don't like befriending with BW industry in their off screen time like Shahid Kapoor or Mallika Sherawat….They just work with those people then they have their real friends out of BW.