Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3365 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rhea_6

Salman n Sangeetha mutually broke up but remained friends.They are very good friends today.Sangeetha is very close to Salman's sisters.
Sangeetha said she goes over to Salman's house for Dinners n parties.She attended Sal's birthday party last year and also Wanted screening a month back.
Salman and Azharudin also get along-Salman visits Azhar's house in Hyderabad whenever he's there.

but something did happen between azhar and salman. i mean a fight or something right years ago. any idea y that happened?
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalini*

can someone plz clear the shahid-rani thing fo me?........is thr smth goin on or not?......i m jus so fed up of not knowing whether they're kinda dating or not???

pls replyy if u actually know from any 'credible sources' lol

oh nothnn at all between them there were allotta clearing done back few weeks
i think its all respect that probably shahid has for her

and if they were going out na they will hide it๐Ÿ˜†not kissing on tv lol
Edited by sheenu32 - 14 years ago
415781 thumbnail
Does anybody have any new/interesting gossip?

This thread and IF in general has been quite dead of late.
415781 thumbnail

The Shilpa rumours I think have been around for awhile. There was even a blind item once about an actress whose ex-flame that was a director was now hooking up with her sister. Shilpa did Dus with Annubhav and presto, Shamita was also doing Cash with him. Hmmm. And her mom has always been an right old battleaxe. I remember hearing stories about her mother from waay back during the Baazigar days.

This was posted earlier. I thought it was Dia (Mirza) who was hooking up with Anubhav Sinha during Dus. Or was he three-timing them and his wife? (I think he is married)
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
man these days star hide so much and we have no gossipp๐Ÿ˜ญ
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

This was posted earlier. I thought it was Dia (Mirza) who was hooking up with Anubhav Sinha during Dus. Or was he three-timing them and his wife? (I think he is married)

I haven't heard of Anubhav/Dia but the whole Shilpa/Anubhav/Shamita thing is quite well known.
193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

Does anybody have any new/interesting gossip?<br><br>This thread and IF in general has been quite dead of late. <br>

Ranbir and Deepika had a huge fight and not talking to each other. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^I'm sure that this is for APKGK's publicity. Ye TIPS, YRF people are the worst.
193980 thumbnail
Mannu, am I seeing things or is bahurani hugging auntie ji in your avi? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ When and where did this happen?
415781 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Decoder

Mannu, am I seeing things or is bahurani hugging auntie ji in your avi? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ When and where did this happen?

You are NOT seeing things

LAK deleted scenes. Posted in the Deepika FC,