Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
^ alright well by your post that's what it seemed.
let's continue.
rsp00 thumbnail
after watching newyork i thought kat and john looked really good together
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamritz

mmhh .. if i am not wrong - the kissing of hands - is a muslim ritual like a way to show respect to ur seniors? I am not sure.. someone correct me on this pls ! but like, in Hindi how we touch the feet of our seniors... i've seen some of my muslim friends here kissing the hands of their Malay/Muslim teachers after their mother tongue period is over ...

Oh btw - I heard Babul Supriyo caught Sonu Nigam and his own wife red handed in his own bedroom πŸ˜• - Does anyone know ?

lol what? 🀣
sorry...never heard that one beforeπŸ˜†
I did hear that Sonu & Babul had a physical fight at someone's b-day party and Abhijeet had to break them apart but this was not the reason I had heard....it was actually something totally music-related.

This reminds me of another incident....Aadesh Shrivastav got drunk at Richa Sharma's party and started yelling at Adnan Sami.

Oh yeah speaking of Adnan....he's had an interesting personal life with his marriages and kidnapping his own kid and stuff.
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is the rumor about John and Katrina having an affair any true?
packman2009 thumbnail
ya apparentyly John & Kat were caught by Bips red-handed
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: packman2009

ya apparentyly John & Kat were caught by Bips red-handed

Wat they had a affair! wat u mean she caught them? r they still together though?
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So what about Ranbir-Kat??...Is it true they were close during the making of APKGK?....
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamritz

mmhh .. if i am not wrong - the kissing of hands - is a muslim ritual like a way to show respect to ur seniors? I am not sure.. someone correct me on this pls ! but like, in Hindi how we touch the feet of our seniors... i've seen some of my muslim friends here kissing the hands of their Malay/Muslim teachers after their mother tongue period is over ...

no, it's not a 'ritual'...
but yes, a lot of people do it out of respect but they don't have to if they don't want to... it's not implicated anywhere...!!!
Painted_Lady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lol..this topic is still on..πŸ˜†
i was a silent reader of this topic..now let me contribute..πŸ˜ƒ
an actor/choreographer turned director who recently delivered a big hit with salman khan is making another movie soon with a south indian actress...apparently its said that the married director is having an affair with the actress..also heard that his wife called a press meeting and announced that the actress snatched her husband from her..she even went to the extent saying that she will slap the other lady in public if she gets a chance!😲
guess who are the director and the actress?πŸ˜‰
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
if i was an actress in India, i would be so depressed... there aren't many hot guys to have an affair with