Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

415781 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
He made students kiss his hands???? I am glad I never watched the show.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon86

He made students kiss his hands???? I am glad I never watched the show.

Yeah he always had a little 'ritual' for his students, where they would touch his feet, kiss his hands, and then hug him. How sick🀒

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah. His students would always kiss his hands and it's so weird and even in another show called Voice Of India, he would always praise this female contestant and never the male.
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mmhh .. if i am not wrong - the kissing of hands - is a muslim ritual like a way to show respect to ur seniors? I am not sure.. someone correct me on this pls ! but like, in Hindi how we touch the feet of our seniors... i've seen some of my muslim friends here kissing the hands of their Malay/Muslim teachers after their mother tongue period is over ...

Oh btw - I heard Babul Supriyo caught Sonu Nigam and his own wife red handed in his own bedroom πŸ˜• - Does anyone know ?
3365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamritz

mmhh .. if i am not wrong - the kissing of hands - is a muslim ritual like a way to show respect to ur seniors? I am not sure.. someone correct me on this pls ! but like, in Hindi how we touch the feet of our seniors... i've seen some of my muslim friends here kissing the hands of their Malay/Muslim teachers after their mother tongue period is over ...

Oh btw - I heard Babul Supriyo caught Sonu Nigam and his own wife red handed in his own bedroom πŸ˜• - Does anyone know ?

😲is that true? sonu nigam?
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamritz

OMG thats a shocker 😲 😲 Babul is a nice guy , infact had a love marriage.. he fought against family.. coz they were difference is culture and caste and all... and when finally broke into music industry he married her.
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder how they end up sleeping with each other's spouses? how do they proposition their colleague's partners for some sexy time?? what if they're not the promiscuous types, it would be an outrageous request and will probably create a big scene..and even if they're like "no thanks" it would still be awkward for a while, no?

unless at a party they get drunk and end up ripping each others' clothes, then in that case you can just blame the alcohol.. or if they spend some time together alone and one thing leads to another
Edited by plasticpolaroid - 15 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is quite an entertaining thread..went through some parts of it as i was fed up of my physics books..
but well...most of the gossips are obnoxious n hella amusing here...🀣
whatever,the stars may have a complicated life,but associating every other star with a horrible scandal just screws me..i mean no one is spared..?but good food for indigestion here....😈
but the most amusing thing here...people posting stories,and others asking.."is this true..?"...🀣🀣
ps.i do believe some of the stories though.like priety addicted to drugs.....but well,some of them are mighty hillarious...the AM family polygon of watever...i mean i hate them too..but all this is too much for me...but go on guys,its fun..!!...and the priyanka-abortion theory just made me fall off my chair...🀣..the srk stories.......please spare him...😳..n ohh..i like john-bips as a couple...n i dont really think these rumours could have any base...πŸ˜•
Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 15 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. What a topic! What caught me by surprise was the Karishma Kapoor thing! The other stuff seems kinda true.. with so many hints in front of you! Just need to keep your eyes open.. No need for these Goss mags then..🀣
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheenu32

lol no plz :$ its really interesting even though half of the stuff is false here but i styll enjoy it:P
its fasaad ki jad because instead of doing my hmwrk i sit and read all that

haha
but it indeed is fasaad ki jarr πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

It's pure gossip. It should stay up which is why the Mods aren't closing it. It's for fun and no one should get offended by anythign said here.

i wasnt serious gal
take it easy
it make for some fun read