Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: veenab

<br><br><br>Is there any doubt in this πŸ˜†<br>

lol you should seen that MMS that went around of them ... kareena's tongue inside shadhid throat 🀒 🀒

lol I hope you are not thinking actor/actress are 40yr old virgins πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gossipgurls

lol you should seen that MMS that went around of them ... kareena's tongue inside shadhid throat 🀒 🀒

lol I hope you are not thinking actor/actress are 40yr old virgins πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol definately not i havent seen that mms but someone told me its not themπŸ˜•
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It definitely was Shahid and Kareena and they were sharing some intimate moments but unfortunately there were hidden cameras in the hotel.
sonam_s thumbnail
Reality Show!!

I have always been a regular viewer of SRGMP and Poonam Jatau was one of the best and top contestants in the show which was aired 1 - 2 years back and in that show, her musical mentor was Ismail Darbar.

Recently in the news, it has emerged that Poonam and Ismail have been having an affair which resulted in Poonam being pregnant and she having to abort her child. Soon, she consumed a bottle of sleeping pills hoping that her life would end. People close to her have said that she has lost all hope and would never want to sing or be a part of music in any way whatsoever in her life ever again.
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Oh Dear God!!! 😲 Its terrible!! Its gross!! Its a shame!! I'm feeling more disturbed because these people sitting on the judges seat call themselves 'GURU' and this is what they do to their students?!!🀒
I can't tell you how disturbing this is! I have fun reading the bollywood gossips...I also feel that flings/ promiscuity for work/money/ mere attraction would be a part of their profesion because of the kind of work it is...good looking women wearing provocative cloths/ proximity with their co-actors...a lot of reasons...
But the reality show incident comes as a shock!! why is no one doing anything about it?!
sonam_s thumbnail
It came as one of the biggest shocks to me as well. According to Ismail, it is untrue and he even threatened to sue the publication but Poonam kept her silence and according to her mother, it is TRUE.
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i donn understand one thing why dont use precautions or something why do they ALWAYS have to go thru abortionπŸ˜•
sonam_s thumbnail
Protection is always never 100 percent.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always had doubts about this Ismail guy. He would make all his students kiss his hands, even girls. Like wtf? Thats soo not needed! Along with Ismail, I also blame Poonam...its not like he raped her something. She was probably okay with it.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲😲 i m shocked ........ismail alwayz called poonam beta and all in the show .......wat hypocrites 🀒 disgusting