yeh thread fasaad ki jarr hay
band karo =P
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Taify

yeh thread fasaad ki jarr hay

band karo =P

lol no plz :$ its really interesting even though half of the stuff is false here but i styll enjoy it:P
its fasaad ki jad because instead of doing my hmwrk i sit and read all that
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's pure gossip. It should stay up which is why the Mods aren't closing it. It's for fun and no one should get offended by anythign said here.
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lolz when did this topic come back? cant belive it made it to 120 pages😲
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isnt no7 About Saif Ali Khan wen he wer married to Amrita Singh???
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

It's pure gossip. It should stay up which is why the Mods aren't closing it. It's for fun and no one should get offended by anythign said here.

no one should get offended by anything said in this whole forum, it's pure gossip..and that's why we all come here! There is no intelectual learning or moral lessons going on hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And this thread is the best production of the forum, and even i am surprised how it has managed to survive all this time without threats, fights and all name callings.πŸ˜†
anyways, let the more gossips flow in!
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so no one answered my question about AM and AC? πŸ˜†
I really wanna know that story πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^
was there any story? πŸ˜†
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
freakyy- yea i know. :P
MORE. moreeeeeeeeeee
:P
Edited by sabrinaa. - 15 years ago
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^I dunno I've heard some stuff on other IF sections....that she once accused him of sexual assault.....but then why would she agree to be his co-judge on a reality show if that happened? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I've heard something else about AM but I'd rather not share that one as I don't believe it at all and it would malign another singer's rep...

other gossip of the music industry...well there were 2 things covered here about SN here and of course Gulshan Kumar's murder case with Nadeem as a suspect.

umm I've heard different stories about why Salman and Himesh broke up. Himesh has pangas with everyone lolzz

okay one inside gossip that you guys might not have heard anywhere else...it's really kinda funny though...so some 2 years ago there was a lot of negative publicity going around about Sonu Nigam in the media....which he blamed SKJ for and all that hungama happened (you've probably heard this part).......but some weirdo sent e-mails to the biggest Sonu fans known on the net that it's actually Himesh responsible for all this and we need to team up against him and stuff....lolzzz

and sorry guys I might be only limited to the music industry with my gossipsπŸ˜† as far as sharing is concerned....but I do enjoy reading about the actors and stuff.
Edited by Deewani91 - 15 years ago