Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Woah, i didnt even know we have this thread. Some of this stuff is gross. Especially the rakesh roshan stuff.
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Does anyone know about the male actors that go through casting couches? I know in the fashion world, its rampant but what about bollywood?

There was also Akshay Kumar who had to sleep with someone named Rocky S.. don't ask how I remember that.. Maya mentioned it before.
415781 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

Well I dont know what Priyanka meant, maybe that I had to spend a weekend at your farm-houses with your old dad to get the role in Krish.

Rakeshji is very famous for testing his heroines in ways more than 1 before he signs them.

I hadn't heard of that before. So what about Amisha and Preity? And then Kajol, Mamta, and Madhuri back in the day?
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally finished reading the topic....some of this stuff is believable and some of it seems very far fetched....either way it makes me 🀣 most of the time πŸ˜†

anyone know about Anu Malik and Alisha Chinoy?
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha! Anu Malik and Alisha. Good question.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluemoon86

<br><br>I hadn't heard of that before. So what about Amisha and Preity? And then Kajol, Mamta, and Madhuri back in the day?<br>

PC for Krish... I though she was already well established actor by then... so why ?? its not like its her first movie and had to do this stuff 🀒 🀒
packman2009 thumbnail
Heard Lara Dutta was living with Salman post her breakup with Dorji ? Is that true ?
Any more gossip on Lara ?
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
guys do u think kareena and shahid wudve slept together when they were going out?

just a curious thought nothing more to it
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheenu32

guys do u think kareena and shahid wudve slept together when they were going out?

just a curious thought nothing more to it

Is there any doubt in this πŸ˜†
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veenab

Is there any doubt in this πŸ˜†

lol i thought usually wen people are going out in bollywood they tend to have a relationship out of their own maybe i thought they forgot to notice each other and went on hunt for other peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i doubt shahid but i can guarantee that for kareena surely from the stuff that i found in this thread

actually shahid is equal some days ago i read in some other forum or maybe here i donno it was those times wen priyanka fell sick and went to hospital and she reported it was due to some pain and stuff but it was cz of an abortion and that time it was shooting for kaminey and wats ur rashee so there are strong chances that those link ups of shahid and priyanka were true so kuch bhi ho sakta hai but surely its not all true it can be false but one thing to take in mind that if it was just something like a pain the doctors can come to ur house in india why hospital? just a thought it can totally be false