Oh man btown's quite the dirty place...*chants silent*

Jil tu jalal tu,
ayi bala ko taal to,
saif aur bebo ko
bewafaii se bacha tu
Is bade se tattoo ka
Koi to faida nikaal tu!
AMEN!!

arre dear, Saif ko plastic surgery ka faayda bhi uthane do na. 😉 well hope ur wish comes true😊
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
fites going on? Any stuff about Kajol and Madhuri? =D
345162 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

fites going on?

Any stuff about Kajol and Madhuri? =D

About Kajol I don't know. But I have read that Madhuri had to go through a lot of casting couches to establish herself.
345162 thumbnail
Does anyone know about the male actors that go through casting couches? I know in the fashion world, its rampant but what about bollywood?
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just curious- has Kareena ever spoken of Hrithik in her interviews? I know that they had a fight during MPKDH which Abhishek had to break , and now they dislike each other and have vowed never to work together again, up but publicly has she ever spoken of him?
And in Bollywood lingo, does 'khaas dost' mean someone you have slept with? Priyanka called Hrithik 'mere bahut hi khaas dost' once. What does that mean or was she just messing around coz if he is married the she would keep her mouth shut right?
104869 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajdugggu

Just curious- has Kareena ever spoken of Hrithik in her interviews? I know that they had a fight during MPKDH which Abhishek had to break , and now they dislike each other and have vowed never to work together again, up but publicly has she ever spoken of him?

And in Bollywood lingo, does 'khaas dost' mean someone you have slept with? Priyanka called Hrithik 'mere bahut hi khaas dost' once. What does that mean or was she just messing around coz if he is married the she would keep her mouth shut right?

Well I dont know what Priyanka meant, maybe that I had to spend a weekend at your farm-houses with your old dad to get the role in Krish.

Rakeshji is very famous for testing his heroines in ways more than 1 before he signs them.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajdugggu

Reason why Hrithik and Kareena dont work with each other is because Sussane has kept her man on a tight leash and threatened him that she will walk out on him if they work together!

Hrithik and Priyanka? I did read somewhere about her Duggu "fixation" and because of which she found a BF who looks exactly like him but i dont think they are "Khaas dosts". Thats Priyanka and Akshay! 😛

rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

Rakeshji is very famous for testing his heroines in ways more than 1 before he signs them.

OMG!! really??????????????????
oh please tell........................
actually, i heard an insider claim that it wasnt Hrithik but Rakesh who had a rollickng time with Barbara. Barbara was invited loads of times to the house too by Rakesh- she herself admitted that. He was very keen for Hrithik to take things further to make the love seems more authentic on screen which he didnt agree to. When tongues wagged and Rakesh wanted free publicity, the whole thing was thrown onto Hrithiks shoulders. Susanne put her foot down at the end. Thats why the whole circus ended but Rakesh blasted Hrithik for being 'weak' and a 'joru ka ghulam' leading to his alcohol problems.
Edited by rajdugggu - 15 years ago
345162 thumbnail
Rakesh Roshan reminds me of Shipa Shetty's mom. 🤢