Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m134_99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
"8) Business Man and quite famous actress. Coke buddies. Beware of Alzheimers!"

What has Alzheimers to do with Preity and Ness?
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m134_99

"8) Business Man and quite famous actress. Coke buddies. Beware of Alzheimers!"

What has Alzheimers to do with Preity and Ness?

hmm.. someone care to explain this one to me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punjabi_chic

But if the Bachchan's wouldn't accept Karisma, on basis did they accept Aish in regards to the story on her relationship with Amar Singh and Amitabh? πŸ˜•

amar singh πŸ˜•

i tot it was pointing out ritest n abhi

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How can Rekha be with AB for international shoots...someone would have spotted them πŸ˜• and it looks like AB is always trying to ignore her she is the one who keeps talking about her man πŸ˜†
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I have to admit some of these gossips are not that hard to believe though the AB Sr, AB Jr, Aish & Ritesh one is way off the tangent 🀒.

I have something else to ask remember Shakti Kapoor scandal - where he claimed top actress have slept their way up in their career. Do you know who he mentioned?! I never saw the clip.

I mean could there be some truth. I mean only slimmy rats would know what other slimmy rats are doing. 🀒
Edited by pg17 - 16 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I believe whatever is written abt Krishma, i remember once i read Kareena's intrview where she said they both sisters wanted to earn money and she (kareena) did Talaash and Mujhse Dosti Karoge only for money....so i can believe on Krishma's part

and now when Kareena is with Saif ...its more easy to believe that kareena is also like her sis.........why she is with Saif...just bcz of money......otherwise who can dump Shahid type guy for an aged, Married man, with two childeren, and who had many affairs....

abt Priety its also true...ask any of her collage mate who used to study when she was in clg and she was very well known in her whole clg and Shimla abt her character.....everyone knows what type of girl she was ....fully Spoil ......

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pg17

I have to admit some of these gossips are not that hard to believe though the AB Sr, AB Jr, Aish & Ritesh one is way off the tangent 🀒.

I have something else to ask remember Shakti Kapoor scandal - where he claimed top actress have slept their way up in their career. Do you know who he mentioned?! I never saw the clip.

I mean could there be some truth. I mean only slimmy rats would know what other slimmy rats are doing. 🀒

i don't rmemba clearly but he toked bout big actresses and director ...he defo took Ash's name wid Subash ghai (taal)...sumin bout Rani 2 (but m not sure) n Priety

da vdo is on da net ...u can c it

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
stars are not what the seem like.. what looks perfect.. is just to fool fans.. REALITY BITES πŸ˜†
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess it might be true...cause I have heard about Ashwaryia's affair with AB Senior. And how she has climbed the bollywood ladder by sleeping with people. All the others are just shocking....
But I have heard that one way to make big in bollywood is going the dirty way. Pleasure in exchange for work..

And most of you are right about how this would lead young talents to avoid bollywood if it has such a bad name. I think many young talents would be stopped to display their talents just because of this.
I have even heard my dad mention how Rekha has been sleeping around with people. I was deadly shocked.

But in deep of my heart, i really do not want to believe this but then there is part of me saying that it is all true. I don;t know.....
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As bad as it sounds the news about Karisma doesn't seem too inconrrect. I mean given her circumstances since childhood, I don't really think it was not possible, she was and still is very stunning! Kareena on the other hand I think was protected by the mother daughter duo, so it could be that she really did fell in love with a guy older than her who was also once married. Plus don't they say that girls who grow up without dads usually go for guys older than them .. some sort of security issue or somehthing?

Woaoa .. is that really true about Arjun and SRK? Is SRK gay for real!? I mean I hear people saying things but I thought that was only the jealous ones doing the talking!

Aahhhh .. the "Bachchan Parivaar" synonomous to "fishy" anything can happen therE! Honestly!

Totally hate the whole preity ness maureen part of the gossip ... so no comments .. lol!

And I had no idea Ajay and Kajol have a put - up marriage too .. as much as I dislike Kajol, I still thought she had a good marriage πŸ˜•