Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I have heard about it too. Don't know whether to believe or not. I think all of us can take Bollywood goss with grain of salt.

But it is true that Babita and her two girls didn't have much money. When she walked out of the Kapoor House, she wasn't supported much the primary reason be her association with screen villain Ranjeet. Babita and Ranjeet continued the affair even after their marriage and till Karishma made it big. Everyone in Bollywood circles know about Babita and Ranjeet. Only when Karishma started making big money did Babita stop the affair.

Maya...r u talking about that Ranjeet who was famous for those rape scenes. I really had no idea that Babita had an affair with him I knew that when she walked away and she did not have enough money and she single handedly provided for the girls,and Karishma was really young when she got into movies (16) and that is quite a tender age to be in the dirty industry. I don't judge Karishma's character for what she has done.... no one knows what really the story might be ๐Ÿ˜• but when the engagement broke off I really felt sad I really wanted to see her happy.
Edited by Connie - 16 years ago
Connie thumbnail

Dino is with Lara but the goss was someone saw Preity and Dino going at it. There have been many such stories about Preity and her one night stands with young men. Like always believe it orleave it. Who knows the reality?

It is not like Preity's soon to be MIL Mrs. Maureen Wadia minds giving attention to young men herself.

Maureen really scares me...that Gladrags event is getting horrible every year. Well about Preity no comments don't want to open another pandora's box ๐Ÿ˜†
193980 thumbnail
^Yes Connie. That villain Ranjeet. Babita and he were very serious but when Randhir Kapoor laid eyes on her and almost stalked her everywhere she got confused. He told her that he will do whatever she says if she agrees to love her and then on they did couple of films with Ranjeet as main villain๐Ÿ˜›. Then finally she decided to marry Randhir Kapoor because of security and family name but she continued her affair with Ranjeet. Kapoors have lot of skeletons in their closet too.
193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Connie

no one knows what really the story might be ๐Ÿ˜• but when the engagement broke off I really felt sad I really wanted to see her happy.

Well! from the beginning Bachchans didn't want to be associated with Babita. They considered Karishma as Kapoor granddaughter. Karishma too always met Bachchans with her father. But Babita wanted things done on her terms and conditions and things had to go wrong. With Kareena they won't have problem as now parents are re-united and Pataudis will have to deal with Kapoors not Babita.

Connie thumbnail

Well! from the beginning Bachchans didn't want to be associated with Babita. They considered Karishma as Kapoor granddaughter. Karishma too always met Bachchans with her father. But Babita wanted things done on her terms and conditions and things had to go wrong. With Kareena they won't have problem as now parents are re-united and Pataudis will have to deal with Kapoors not Babita.

Okkk so they got back together ๐Ÿ˜•
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all this is bullshit! ๐Ÿคข
and can't be true
no way!
i dont believe this
Fashionholic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But if the Bachchan's wouldn't accept Karisma, on basis did they accept Aish in regards to the story on her relationship with Amar Singh and Amitabh? ๐Ÿ˜•
193980 thumbnail

Take everything as a goss. Most actors who pretend to be one big happy family all loving and caring, appearing as soft-spoken goody shoes are all masks. So read and forget about it. If we seriously get into their private lives then nothing would seem rosy.

Make your opinion based on your assessment๐Ÿ˜Š.

193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

His marriage is quite the farce but is painted all around town these days. News is he makes sure to have affairs with all hair, make up and costume dept girls while on shoot. He has baby girl whose name reminds one of shampoo brand. Ajay Devgan

off topic- but which shampoo brand ? i can't think of any ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nysa Herbal Shampoo

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nysa Herbal Shampoo

thanks maya.. i was wondering about the shampoo name myself..

but kajol and ajay.. seems like too much in love..but then who knows๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†