Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

ppl were asking abt telly stars in previous pages

one telly star i know is Aman Verma who was involved in tho controversy at the same of Shakti Kapoor's

Now things make me think why Smriti Malhotra, who got limelight with Kiyunki, was on the top at the time of her marriage, beautiful, married to Already merried man with 2 childeren, not even smart and was her Best Friend's Husband with whome she used to live when she was new in Mumbai( waise i believe Smriti is Not at all that type of but still this thread compelled me to think)

everyone knows that smriti irani married her best friend's husband.. she has said many times that they are now on excellent terms.. but, still i feel for the poor wife.. just imagine your best friend whisking away your husband.. that has to hurt.. talk about someone stabbing you in the back

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny.

lol oh well 😆... but the other guy (the model?) is hot 😉

i knw...muzamil is bufffffff ...hope i dn't get 2 hear dat ez a toy boy 2 😆....i'll b reli disappointed!

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisa

yh i doubt its true 2 ...sush would have 2 be reli selfish 2 do such a fing ...which i dn't fink she is

dats ali zafar (paki singer)...i cudn't find a beta pic 😆

I love Sushmita Sen .. And was shocked too but apparently this is true (But again who knows !! Sush didnt personally admit to my friend she just heard from the industry people) .. She it seems wanted to give a legitimate tag to her daughter.

Another thing I heard is that Dharamendra and Hema Malini does not live together. He visits them some times. And Dharmendra had to adopt Esha and her sister to give them the legitimate tag too. Since the second marriage is void under Hindu marriage act, if first wife is not divorced. This I heard from a friend who did the interiors of Hema's house. Dharmendra does not have much presence in the Malini house hold. They have Tamil food, talk in Tamil and he is just like a visitor.

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_111

I love Sushmita Sen .. And was shocked too but apparently this is true (But again who knows !! Sush didnt personally admit to my friend she just heard from the industry people) .. She it seems wanted to give a legitimate tag to her daughter.

Another thing I heard is that Dharamendra and Hema Malini does not live together. He visits them some times. And Dharmendra had to adopt Esha and her sister to give them the legitimate tag too. Since the second marriage is void under Hindu marriage act, if first wife is not divorced. This I heard from a friend who did the interiors of Hema's house. Dharmendra does not have much presence in the Malini house hold. They have Tamil food, talk in Tamil and he is just like a visitor.

but didn't he convert 2 being a muslim (jus 4 namesake) so he could marry hema (dats wot i herd)....cos muslims are allowed 4 marry 4 women (dats only if der 1st wife gives permission 2 do so)

preity*zinta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A lotta this just sounds like a bunch of rubbish. According to all these rumors everyone in bollywood is either a pimp, is gay, does drugs or sleeps around for roles.
cinema-goer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
B-Town has so many scandals.wow.it is enlightining.don't go by the looks
its showbusiness hi Meri jaan.nywy I dont care if adults have any kind of
relationship man-man,woman-man,woman-woman,2some,3some,or
even10some as long as they leave kids out of it.I saw page3and trust me
I was shocked.god we dont to what level these big wigs be it b-
town,politicians or rich ppl stoop down.but sometimes they might not be
rich .

maya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic bollygossipgirl 👏 👏 👏. Most of what you said is true and Maya guessed all of them right.
I believe that most that is printed by the media has some sort of truth in it. We as fans forget how filthy bollywood really is.
After all it is part of this world and movies are there to entertain us and take us out of this world into an unreal world.
So we must be sensible about how far we go towards supporting our favorites.
At the end of the day, I think that some of what happens in bollywood happens because their work requires a lot of emotional engagement and spending of long hours together with their fellow 'colleagues', away from home.
But I am sure that amongst all this filth there is real talent and some good hearts in bollywood.

Miss_angel thumbnail
I feel every actor who is on the top is only because of their talents not because of sleeping around !!!

sleeping around, pimping, flirting all happens to stay in the competition ..For us it looks disgusting but to them it might be the way to survive in tht industry...

Gays, Bis, tri whatever .... nothing related to bollywood ...its personal choice and they r every where ... It took lot of years for america to digest tht and I donno how many years it ll take for India so tht the skeletons can come out of their suffocating closets !!!

In bollywood .. Out of 100 even if 90 are making bad choices in their lives we have to tolerate them for those 10 ppl making right choices ...so I feel we have to respect all of them cos who knows wen we say bollywood actresses are sluts there might be one actress who is not and we r hurting her.
Miss_angel thumbnail
This is for a change for all those who r shocked by the industry facts ....

Which dashing, shy A-list actor of 60's and 70's married a British actress, who later died of cancer. He never remarried or had any affairs after his wife died...

Hint: He is also from a famous film industry family
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ultimately, it's your pespective. Bipasha can be "don't mess with me bitchy attitude on the sets" but she might be the sweetest person on earth to her friends & family and regular people on the streets. So is she a bitch or she a nice person?

Sleeping around is so common that it doesn't even matter anymore in my radar. People are having sex left right and center with people they meet online, on the phone, clubs etc. It happens in real life (again not everyone is doing it but it happens).

Real life is also quite sleazy. Bollywood is just part of that with extra motivations like money, fame. I am sure there are good souls in Bollywood just like there are good souls in the world outside it.

Women have problems everywhere. They get hit on by random men all the time everywhere. I am in academia which is so non-glamorous but there are students who are ready to do anything for grades. I will sleep with you but give me an A please!! LOL!! But it's still mostly very very clean.

And this is showbiz we are talking about in this topic 😊