Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
this one i have heard and i don't believe... sush is such a modern, confident woman.. she has never lied about her live-in relationships.. then why would she lie abt this.. if it was her biological daughter she would proudly shout from roof tops
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisa

If its true โ€ฆden I fyl sori 4 her daughterโ€ฆhow would she feel dat people will call her an adopted child wen shez not โ€ฆeven if sush tells her da truth โ€ฆits still disturbing

yea itd be sad if its true but shes so honest so i doubt she would lie about this...

btw whose in ur pic (the one holding some insturment)? i cant figure out who it is ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by manny. - 16 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ppl were asking abt telly stars in previous pages

one telly star i know is Aman Verma who was involved in tho controversy at the same of Shakti Kapoor's

Now things make me think why Smriti Malhotra, who got limelight with Kiyunki, was on the top at the time of her marriage, beautiful, married to Already merried man with 2 childeren, not even smart and was her Best Friend's Husband with whome she used to live when she was new in Mumbai( waise i believe Smriti is Not at all that type of but still this thread compelled me to think)

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 16 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny.

yea itd be sad if its true but shes so honest so i doubt she would lie about this...

btw whose in ur pic (the one holding some insturment)? i cant figure out who it is ๐Ÿ˜†

Ali Zafar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Miss_angel thumbnail
Which Indian film actor and television actor and director had brief relationship with former West Indian cricketer Vivian Richards, with whom she has a daughter, and is open about it ( I really appreciate her for tht) ....

Hint: Along with Madhuri Dixit, she featured in a popular song of 90's!!!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_angel

Which Indian film actor and television actor and director had brief relationship with former West Indian cricketer Vivian Richards, with whom she has a daughter, and is open about it ( I really appreciate her for tht) ....

Hint: Along with Madhuri Dixit, she featured in a popular song of 90's!!!

Neena Gupta๐Ÿ˜‰
manny. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theatre

Ali Zafar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lol oh well never heard of him so no wonderr i couldnt figure it out ๐Ÿ˜†... anyways thanks...

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Theatre

Neena Gupta๐Ÿ˜‰

me too appreciate Neena for that atleast all know who is the father of her daughter and she didnt lie to world

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny.

yh i doubt its true 2 ...sush would have 2 be reli selfish 2 do such a fing ...which i dn't fink she is

dats ali zafar (paki singer)...i cudn't find a beta pic ๐Ÿ˜†

manny. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisa

yh i doubt its true 2 ...sush would have 2 be reli selfish 2 do such a fing ...which i dn't fink she is

dats ali zafar (paki singer)...i cudn't find a beta pic ๐Ÿ˜†

lol oh well ๐Ÿ˜†... but the other guy (the model?) is hot ๐Ÿ˜‰