Users

Frequent Posters

Ritika2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

wow what great gossips

I have heard a lot too

Raj kapoor had affairs with almost all his leading ladies , the most obvious being nargis, when she wanted marriage, he refused to divorce his wife Krishna. Nargis left him and married sunil dutt. Some say Dimple Kapadia was nargis-rak kapoor daughter and that when rishi and dimple got too close to comfort, an overnight marriage between dimple and rajesh happened. Dimple was very young then.

This one was Waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top.

Kapadia was born the elder daughter of Gujarati entrepreneur Chunnibhai Kapadia and his wife Betty. Dimple Kapadia had married actor Rajesh Khanna six months before the release of her first film, Bobby

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

You are right.... it's Smita Thakarey and Sonu nigam 😊

Woww 😲 never knew abt this ..

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You are right.... it's Smita Thakarey and Sonu nigam 😊

I have heard abt it

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamourous

Woww 😲never knew abt this ..

I believe this to be true... it got to a point where Bal Thakarey gave instructions to kill Sonu Nigam .... I think after that it was called off....

Smita Thakarey also had a relationship with her own father-in-law πŸ˜• ... that is Bal Thakarey... people also say he got his son Binda Thakarey killed b'coz of this affair....
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I believe this to be true... it got to a point where Bal Thakarey gave instructions to kill Sonu Nigam .... I think after that it was called off....

Smita Thakarey also had a relationship with her own father-in-law πŸ˜• ... that is Bal Thakarey... people also say he got his son Binda Thakarey killed b'coz of this affair....

omggg sounds dangerous ... mmhh, so is smita thackrey a widow?
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup... Smita Thakarey is a widow.... she comes from a powerful and influential family.... so I think Sonu was not in it by choice ...
Edited by purva - 16 years ago
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he killed his own son πŸ˜•

raspop thumbnail
i think kajol is a really respeckted actress aswell. i have never read anything bad about her besides her attitude towards people
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
this thread is becoming wilder by the minute... i would say probably half of all this is true.. and the rest is just pure fertile imagination πŸ˜› ...

kuch zyaada ho gaya πŸ˜‰
slayer thumbnail
Keep it coming! I am so addicted to this topic right now. Even though I am at work, I keep checking every five minutes for new posts. Great topic bollywoodgossipgirl!