Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pg17

Rani - In her initial days especially - I am pretty much certain of her affair with Govinda, but her family was in so much debt, and she was such a flop actress then, not physically fit, acting so-so, none the movies were working, and she was not earning much. How then did she pay off all debt - before she got famous?!

see i dun think this is true.. yes, rani had a string of flops (every actor does) but so what... money kept coming in.... even though her films bombed, she got her pay ... n probably thts how she settled debts n so on (i dunno abt how much the debts bit actually) .... Abt her affair with Govinda... i can't comment... coz noone knows the truth but im glad it was proven to be false n they've moved on ..... Having affairs is still (well for some cases) sometimes forgivable.. but rani was never "out of work" or anything ... she had a ghulam, a kkhh, hdpk in her initial days... personally, i always thought she was a gd actress even in her yucky films like mehendi.. ... and her career took a great turn in the 2nd phase with saathiya ... (now if u wanna bring adi chopra in it... well tht's obvious.. adi always had a soft spot for rani but tht doesn't mean she slept arnd or anything to get movies).... and then, yuva, veerzaara .. hum-tum and black..

Sridevi one .. yeahhh thts quite strange... why did she marry boney kapoor? love is blind? but is their age gap tht huge?
Edited by glamourous - 16 years ago
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjairam

Sridevi married Boney because she was having legal problems with her younger sister who was trying to get her hands on her hard earned money. I think she just used Boney as a sperm donor...once she got her 2 kids, her sister and greedy brother in law had to back down and settle for a much lesser sum of money.
I don't think Ash and AB Sr had anything going. Jaya- who was picky about Karishma would have rejected Ash for the same reason then. I think the close ties with Amar Singh are financial- nothing else...Most rich actors need political backing to keep their moolah safe. Thats why they get into politics...not to serve the people. Ha!
Hard to believe the Karishma stories. Her face looks so fresh and innocent. Both kids worship their mom.
By the way, the dad is definately not loaded. RK hasn't earned serious money in years and whatever they make is from the studio. The property in Deonar is probably worth a lot now...but belongs to all the brothers I think.

isn't it true dat sri devi got married 2 boney ...cos he got her pregnant๐Ÿ˜•

1212 thumbnail

beautiful woman cannot b wid a buddha ...dey dn't need 2 b wid a buddha ...etc etc ....

well how can u b sure ...every1 has different taste ... sum girls like older men ...sum find it disgusting ... weda a girl is beautiful or not has nothing 2 do wid dis!...well in my opinion ne ways...it may not always b bout da looks

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisa

beautiful woman cannot b wid a buddha ...dey dn't need 2 b wid a buddha ...etc etc ....

well how can u b sure ...every1 has different taste ... sum girls like older men ...sum find it disgusting ... weda a girl is beautiful or not has nothing 2 do wid dis!...well in my opinion ne ways...it may not always b bout da looks

mmhh yeahh true.. perhaps its not abt looks ... Mmhh.. maybe sridevi n boney kapoor were gd frenz since she was a fav co-star of anil kapoor.. they did lots of films togther rite..
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

jus cos dey are good directors ...dn't mean dey cn't stoop 2 such low level!!!

jus like AB is a good actor ...but u cannot deny da fact dat he had an affair wid Rekha (m givin dis example ...cos its a fact...dn't take it ne other way)

I dont have any problem with AB's affair with Rekha...it didnt work n so they broke yp...ASH also had so many affairs but that doesnt mean she did that with all those men???
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK... has anyone heard this one...

Affair between a very famous male singer from bollywood and a lady producer from bollywood who is older than him... who also happens to be a DIL of Mumbai's prominent political party leader ๐Ÿ˜‰ ....
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purva

Affair between a very famous male singer from bollywood and a lady producer from bollywood who is older than him... who also happens to be a DIL of Mumbai's prominent political party leader ๐Ÿ˜‰ ....

No idea on this one๐Ÿ˜•

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bolly_babe

what is a casting couch ?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casting_couch

1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

is it ...i dno dat woman's 1st name ... her surnames Thakarey๐Ÿ˜•

singer sonu nigam maybe ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

is it ...i dno dat woman's name ... her surnames Thakarey๐Ÿ˜•

singer sonu nigam maybe ๐Ÿ˜•

You are right.... it's Smita Thakarey and Sonu nigam ๐Ÿ˜Š