Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
bips...since you have a source are there any blind items which you can share with us?
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I think it is... pls note: "think" ... and those who are not, don't get too far.. at least not in today's industry.... my source is a friend of mine who worked as an AD for a year.. she left after being completely disillusioned... she horror stories she told me! .. how cheaply the women are treated.. even established ones...

Yepp point noted! of course to each its own.. but i still insist tht it's not THAT disgusting n unbelievable horrendous n sex-obssessed a place as most of u think .. i mean some rumours are wayyyy over the top... seriously! Gimme a break.πŸ˜† not everyone is like that ! And i too hv good reasons to say this. hehe.

Really ? women are treated cheaply? How ??😲 yep do share some stuff ur fren told you !

Edited by glamourous - 16 years ago
glamourous...could you elaborate on your reasons? 😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Virgin_flower - your right about Vivek Oberoi. He comes from a very professional and protective family, his father never compromised, neither does he and sister is not allowed to enter films as well - maybe that is the reason why they are not a huge success like others.

Another example is that actress from Laagan. She refused to do certain films, wear types of clothes and everybody laughs at her. She has lots of talent but is she a success?

absolutely agree.....Gracy Singh type girls dont get success being so talented and with a super hit movie

and its all true abt vivek...pll made him villain what he did in confrence but again i always believed in him and will do...that was his childness to do a press confrence ....but nothing said Wrong in press conferenceπŸ˜‰.......

He is the most decent guys in the indistry , so was his father ( thank God Aish se bach gaya) and other decent ppl i beleive are Sunny, Bobby

Dharmendra was against Esha's entry into bollywood, reason is so obvious and he was Right....so that Ridhima Kapoor, Shweta Bacchan didnt join the industry.....and Raj Kapoor was also against his DIL's and Daughters to work in the industry......( lekin Babita to fir Babita hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

many ppl think they all are narrow minded , dont let their daughters to work in industry but i think thye are right........

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyaah

I cldnt resist writing this piece of info after reading all this. There was a south indian actress called Maheshwari,who is sridevi's cousin. She did a movie for ABCL in tamil some 8 yrs ago. I know that she got the role after doing you know what with AB. This comes from the film's cinemetographer who hpns to be a good friend of my husband. Ab is infamous for this...he is even known to have had several night stands with Raveena. So..i wont be surprised abt the ash thing.

Next is abt SRK...Please dont beat me up for this. Again several years ago i had the chance to fly first class to mumbai in jet from Chennai. I fly only economy, sometimes business when i travel for work, but since my CFO ticket was avlb and she didnt go to mumbai that day, she gave it to me and asked me to fly. Only 2 more in first class then...SRK and Juhi. I saw them smooching and going at it for the entire 2 hrs.

Most marriages are open in bollywood...not only in bollywood, the southern industry isnt impeccable either. Lots of skeletons there too.

so atleast v know SRK is not gay πŸ˜†...or mayb he swings both ways

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i know, some rumours are way over the top πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

umm.. what should i tell you... ok, what she has told me....

as i previously mentioned.... ajay is a gr8 person.. bipasa is vey arrogant and ill-treats all the technicians... her figure fluctuates on a daily basis, she has major probs keeping her weight in check... newcomers don't even get proper changing rooms.. actresses all makkhan lagao big actors (in india its a simple fact, an actor sells not an actress, atleast not without a big male star), kangana used to massage upen patel's feet bec he got tired after ever shot (jerk!),neha dhupia happily stripped for an audition... celina is one very sweet person but she has no probs with doing anything

phew!.. what else.. i'll try to remember more.. she left about an year back.. so this is all old stuff.. i'm not including anything too controversial.. let me ask her if its ok to post it.

Originally posted by: bips

i know, some rumours are way over the top πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

umm.. what should i tell you... ok, what she has told me....

as i previously mentioned.... ajay is a gr8 person.. bipasa is vey arrogant and ill-treats all the technicians... her figure fluctuates on a daily basis, she has major probs keeping her weight in check... newcomers don't even get proper changing rooms.. actresses all makkhan lagao big actors (in india its a simple fact, an actor sells not an actress, atleast not without a big male star), kangana used to massage upen patel's feet bec he got tired after ever shot (jerk!),neha dhupia happily stripped for an audition... celina is one very sweet person but she has no probs with doing anything

phew!.. what else.. i'll try to remember more.. she left about an year back.. so this is all old stuff.. i'm not including anything too controversial.. let me ask her if its ok to post it.

Interesting stuff! One of my friends worked with Bipasha on the sets of Race- and apparently she isn't very nice at all!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow what great gossips

I have heard a lot too

Raj kapoor had affairs with almost all his leading ladies , the most obvious being nargis, when she wanted marriage, he refused to divorce his wife Krishna. Nargis left him and married sunil dutt. Some say Dimple Kapadia was nargis-rak kapoor daughter and that when rishi and dimple got too close to comfort, an overnight marriage between dimple and rajesh happened. Dimple was very young then.

Recently Rishi openly said that his father had many affiars and when vijayantimala refuted his claim, he openly said that it was true and vijayanti was lying outright.

Dimple and Sunny Deol were going around even when Sunny was married. They split after his wife threatened to leave.

Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri too had an affair, and she left him when she came to know of his terrorist acts.

Meena Kumari had a fetish for younger men and one of them was Dharmendra. They slept around for a long time.

Ajay and Karishma very going around before he left her for kajol.

Abhishek was going around with dippanita sharma after his split with karishma, when Jaya objected to it and thus abhi dumped her for ash.

Jeetendra and Sanjeev Kumar both had loved Hema malini.as per rumours, hema and Jeetu were in the mandap almost married when Dharam paaji came on time and whisked Hema away and married her.

Saif ali khan also has a fetish for older women, there were rumours of him sleeping with Moon moon sen, mother of Riya and Raima when he was young.

Amit and Rekha's love affair was well know, amit was about to leave jaya for rekha when he got hospitalised when he was punched in the stomach, the astrologers warned him that his life would be ruined if he married Rekha, thats when jaya came right back in and amit left rekha forever.

Rekha's husband committed suicide coz they found her with another woman in a compromising position, she swings both ways i think. She is living with her secretary full time.

thats it for now, will come back with more.
Ritika2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

wow what great gossips

Jeetendra and Sanjeev Kumar both had loved Hema malini.as per rumours, hema and Jeetu were in the mandap almost married when Dharam paaji came on time and whisked Hema away and married her.

never Heard of Jeetendra-Hema..😊

However, when Sholay was to be made , Initially, 'Dharmendra' was keen to play the role of Thakur Baldev Singh. He eventually relented when the director informed him that Sanjeev Kumar would play Veeru if that happened, and would get the heroine. Sanjeev Kumar had just then proposed marriage to Hema Malini. Dharmendra was in love with her and quickly went back to the role of Veeru.

Edited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

c da thing is ...dez things do happen ....sum people can stoop 2 such level ...sum don't...we reli dn't know who those people are ...

if sum1 is at da top its not necessary dat he/she slept rond ...however sum mite av slept rond 4 a chance...but if da audience dn't like him/her den obviously no 1 is gona spend money on dem ...jus 2 sleep wid dem (do u get wot i mean? dats y sum of dem didn't get very far)

...sum still sleep rond ...2 stay at da top maybe...or using der powers

here ...news is being posted ....rumours or true ...well its up 2 da individual to decide ...we believe wot v wna believe ...ders no point debating bout it ...we dn't knw dez people personally ....however we can comment on weda such actions are rite or rong

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago