Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I LOVE this topic!! FInally a topic to discuss everything "not pleasant" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yes crazy fans stay away...I am a crazy fan of certain ppl too...but I don't mind. Bring it On! I will in the end believe what I want to believe πŸ˜‰ Let's get dirty :P I love GOSSIP!! :D

Ads πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bring it ON! Having loadsa FUN reading..

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Virgin_flower - your right about Vivek Oberoi. He comes from a very professional and protective family, his father never compromised, neither does he and sister is not allowed to enter films as well - maybe that is the reason why they are not a huge success like others.

Another example is that actress from Laagan. She refused to do certain films, wear types of clothes and everybody laughs at her. She has lots of talent but is she a success?
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to say, i don't know much about telly stars, but i will see if i can find anything πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this topic is still on πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

certainly very interesting πŸ˜‰

going by all this i presume tht the only people who hv some morals. ehtics in this film industry are the ones whor unsuccessful πŸ˜†

a few names i can think of are

Koena Mitra, Sameera Reddy, Yukta Mukhi,tht Pakistani actress Meera πŸ˜†
any more flop heroines?? one time wonders? πŸ˜†
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

so he just recently took a 90 degree turn? oh no 😭

Ya i guess these stars BECOME like tht .. as they progress... they become ADDICTED for money fame n success ....

I wonder why don't magazines or newspapers publish these stuff? No proof or no guts or simply bribed by the stars?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Sorry to say, i don't know much about telly stars, but i will see if i can find anything πŸ˜†

i dont think so

i think the telly industry is quite clean comparitively!

in serials, there are atleast 30 members in one family πŸ˜† 15 of them are fresh faces!

obviously they cant sleep around with sooooo many!!! πŸ˜†

or can they? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

besides there not much competition there so i dont think theres anything as dirty as this 🀒

glamritz thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

this topic is still on πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

certainly very interesting πŸ˜‰

going by all this i presume tht the only people who hv some morals. ehtics in this film industry are the ones whor unsuccessful πŸ˜†

a few names i can think of are

Koena Mitra, Sameera Reddy, Yukta Mukhi,tht Pakistani actress Meera πŸ˜†
any more flop heroines?? one time wonders? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† so truee !! You missed out rakhi n kashmera n neha dhupia n amrita arora.... πŸ˜†

but on a serious note, well that would depend on the definition of success....

I'd rather consider these "flop" heroines who hvnt comprised more successful than ppl who hv n are big stars. πŸ˜‰
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

i dont think so

i think the telly industry is quite clean comparitively!

in serials, there are atleast 30 members in one family πŸ˜† 15 of them are fresh faces!

obviously they cant sleep around with sooooo many!!! πŸ˜†

or can they? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

besides there not much competition there so i dont think theres anything as dirty as this 🀒

lolllll i think telestars hv best of the both worlds ... they get their share of publicity n fame n populaity n money..... n they also get to preserve their privacy coz they aren't THAT popular as filmstars.... n they also get to hold onto their morals... (not much compromising involved i think) ...
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raiinie

Juhi and SRK right..?

I kne i wunt be surprised if they had something going on. Someone commented tht they saw them smoochingon a 2hr flight journey πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's them! I like them both together thoughh..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Ohh rittee-didn't got no idea aboutt that!πŸ˜•smooch?!
Edited by beckytower - 16 years ago
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

chalo FINALLY some good souls! πŸ‘, and I agree with the gracy singh part too, she was such a great actress, another example of how those who don't sacrifice their ethics are just kicked out and made fun off 🀒, she was made fun of in the kwk episode with lara-kat, so sad,

karan johar asked lara dutta: "you being former miss miss universe, who would you give the following titles too: Miss Congeniality:

lara dutta: "gracy singh"

karan johar: gives her that "whats wrong with u look"

lara dutta: "I just felt no one has said her name in a very long time"

and she laughs hysterically, I though that was very rude, but I guess the good ppl are always under-rated like that unfortunately

Oh mann! Yeahhh i agree! that was rude...

Actually, Gracy singh had 2 of the biggest hits to her name... Lagaan and Munnabhai !

I wish to see more of her..... if not in bollywood, definitely in television. She should give it a try again! i mean it's better to be a dignified BAHU in telesoap than be one of the "lost in the crowd" heroines...