Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

lol well atleast if you hear it in the future again, u won't be "shocked" 😛

lol no, more like zor ka jhatka... dheere se.... 😆

Nah i wasn't really shocked abt many of the stuff actually.. coz as i said some were believable..n perhaps true as well..

I was just blatantly disgusted at some of the RUMOURS abt some actors...
Edited by glamourous - 16 years ago
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I cldnt resist writing this piece of info after reading all this. There was a south indian actress called Maheshwari,who is sridevi's cousin. She did a movie for ABCL in tamil some 8 yrs ago. I know that she got the role after doing you know what with AB. This comes from the film's cinemetographer who hpns to be a good friend of my husband. Ab is infamous for this...he is even known to have had several night stands with Raveena. So..i wont be surprised abt the ash thing.

on page 31 by vidhya

THEREZ A HUGE DIFFERENCE B\W ASH n Raveena..even when ASH was new Raveena wasnt at her level..ASH didnt need sum1 to get her the fame...n Amitabh having an affair is ridiculous...I mean ppl who are believing this are like..wht shud I say so them...I'll not convince them to believe me..coz they wont chng their pov bcoz of my clarificcations...ASH didnt need to please any1 in the industry to get some work...cheap n untalented actresses do that...

n c that girl who worked for BCL got publicity coz of this whole crap piece of news..Will u believe me if I'll say sumthing like this attaching my uncle is sumbdy really big in the industry so itz confirmed or sumthing...coz we ppl are actually believing the whtever members are posting here...so I dont believe this..U ppl have linked each n every single celeb of bollywood..this means the whole bolly industry is crap..yes?

glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

....... but seriously, bollywood is a cheap and sleazy industry and for most people it is difficult to get successs, that it is why that look at other methods. And the cause of all this? - GREED!

And as i posted a few pages back, you have to remember that alot of these actors spend alot of time away from loved ones, which = sexual frustration, so that's where the affairs come in.

India's top talents are all sleazy and cheap?

Why is that, other than compromising... there is no other way to show your talent ? I know i am probably speaking like a naive little thing .. but like what's the world coming to ...

komalash thumbnail

for me its not just the members here, I have actually heard almost 99% of these rumours from my real friends as well

did they c it themselves?
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamourous

India's top talents are all sleazy and cheap?

Why is that, other than compromising... there is no other way to show your talent ? I know i am probably speaking like a naive little thing .. but like what's the world coming to ...

Some of the sleaze is for their careers and some of it is a personal attraction thing. But bollywood has been like this since the beginning, that is why alot of people do not want their daughters working in the industry. Bollywood has always had a bad name, in the black and white days it was open for people who ran away from home because they wanted stardom-and if they did they were often disowned by their parents.

glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalash

THEREZ A HUGE DIFFERENCE B\W ASH n Raveena..even when ASH was new Raveena wasnt at her level..ASH didnt need sum1 to get her the fame...n Amitabh having an affair is ridiculous...I mean ppl who are believing this are like..wht shud I say so them...I'll not convince them to believe me..coz they wont chng their pov bcoz of my clarificcations...ASH didnt need to please any1 in the industry to get some work...cheap n untalented actresses do that...

n c that girl who worked for BCL got publicity coz of this whole crap piece of news..Will u believe me if I'll say sumthing like this attaching my uncle is sumbdy really big in the industry so itz confirmed or sumthing...coz we ppl are actually believing the whtever members are posting here...so I dont believe this..U ppl have linked each n every single celeb of bollywood..this means the whole bolly industry is crap..yes?

i agree.. Only the people, who have their morals down the drain and are not talented .. would resort to such cheap tactics to get to the top...
If one really has the talent, then why wont he/she achieve success ? I mean if this is the rule of the game, then all the bollywood stars are losers !!

How can they face themselves at the end of the day ?

But ya.... as i hv repeatedly said, every industry has its gd sides and bad sides.... but it doesn't mean every single actor/actress is like tht ..... it's unfair to say the whole of bollywood is cheap n sleazy....

btw.. no harsh feelings to anybody! I was juz stating my opinion!

i m hving fun reading all these inside gossip... just as gossips! 😳
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Some of the sleaze is for their careers and some of it is a personal attraction thing. But bollywood has been like this since the beginning, that is why alot of people do not want their daughters working in the industry. Bollywood has always had a bad name, in the black and white days it was open for people who ran away from home because they wanted stardom-and if they did they were often disowned by their parents.

so meaning real talent has no significance now ?

Then it that case any tom dick or harry can become superstars.....😕

.. the culture of bollywood has changed eversince the bnw days... i thought its a more respected field now ... but ya.. it's the extent ppl can go to .. to achieve success i guess.... but all i m saying is Sab aise nahin hain...

i dun think the WHOLE of bollywood is like tht... im sure there are some good souls.. somewhere.. hiding..😆
Edited by glamourous - 16 years ago
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamourous

so meaning real talent has no significance now ?

oh man ... imagine all the newcomers out there who are struggling to make it big..
I thought the culture of bollywood changed eversince the bnw days... i thought its a more respected field now?

But anyway i would still like to insist tht i dun think the WHOLE of bollywood is like tht... im sure there are some good souls.. somewhere.. hiding..😆

No the actors do have talent, but it depends on who they want to work with and what that person gets in return- it's all about favours for some.

Money and fame are things that go to stars heads- they can be all down to earth in interviews because it is important for them to keep fans, but deep down inside stardom is what they love most. And stardom comes with a price.

As for good people, an example is Akshay Kumar who hasn't had relationships to further his career, he's worked hard and it's taken time for him to achieve fame and status in the industry, BUT he has had personal affairs, which could happen to anyone outside the industry as well. The only thing is that he has now turned himself into one of those you spend some time with me and i will get you a hit film.

glamritz thumbnail

I undersand your point of view 😊, but I guess in India, or not even in India, just the general film industry around the world, no matter how much talent u have, alot of times you gotta compromise your morals for it , which is extremely sad, and I agree with bollygossipgirl, these stars really do have talent or else how would they survive for the audiences? its just that alot of them have compromised their ethics/morals for it, but then again, its us whos getting entertained at the end of they day nah? I sound mean, but that is the truth 😭

yeahhh .. true ... but partially yaar! coz all i m saying is.. not everyone is like tht... and there's a reason why i m insisting on it for soo long 😆

And yaar ... humein kya... bade logon ki bade (choti) baatien ...😕

btw... lets get bk to the topic .... is it true tht even telly stars are involved?
Raiinie2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckytower

He calls her his 'bestest friend.' and is all praise for her comic timing.

During the early times of her career, she dumped another A lister and went off to be his heroine. Recently, they have bought a cricket team. These two definitely have a thing going.

-----------

This one is easy..and I think I would have to agree..
I love them as a couple...onscreen or offscreen.. 😳

Juhi and SRK right..?

I kne i wunt be surprised if they had something going on. Someone commented tht they saw them smoochingon a 2hr flight journey 😕😆😆