Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritika2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: vidyaah

I cldnt resist writing this piece of info after reading all this. There was a south indian actress called Maheshwari,who is sridevi's cousin. She did a movie for ABCL in tamil some 8 yrs ago. I know that she got the role after doing you know what with AB. This comes from the film's cinemetographer who hpns to be a good friend of my husband. Ab is infamous for this...he is even known to have had several night stands with Raveena. So..i wont be surprised abt the ash thing.

Sounds like a silly question, Bt AB sr or Jr ??? I am guessing Sr. 😆😆😆

About the Srk-Juhi.. Uh .. hard to believe , they honestly came across more as friends with a tinge of brother-sister r/ship bt if u say so.
Agree With the open marriage bit..

And As someone said, Ab Jr having An affair with Ritesh Deshmukh..
I really want to know why someone wud go for Ritesh deshmukh when he has a beautiful wife like Aishwarya . 😆😆😆
On second thoughts, Anything is possible

vidyaah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AB senior Ritika. :) Wow 25 yr old Asst director. Thats cheap..
But why blame actors alone?Fashion/Corporate world/Page 3 has lots of dirty linen. Maureen Wadia is known for her penchant for young men.

There are decent people too in the industry. One i know of....I dont know if many know jothika...she is a tamil actress married to another star surya. They say she is the only tough nut to crack in tamil cinema. She refused to compromise one wee bit cos she fell in love with surya during the first movie itself. Surya being the son of a famous tamil actor was able to protect her against the lusters of tamil/telugu cinema.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow!! 😕 😕

and i thought nothing cud shock me!!

Srk and Juhi??? 😕

Ab Sr/Raveena/Ash/Maheshwari, etc etc.?? 😕

okay, i think even prostitution is a far more respectable profession 😕

im sorry for my language but after readin all this, i feel sick 🤢

men cheating on their wives for other girls is one thing (not saying thts cool) but sleeping with their DIL is 🤢 🤢

i mean AB Sr, you too hav a daughter right?? 😕

beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He calls her his 'bestest friend.' and is all praise for her comic timing.

During the early times of her career, she dumped another A lister and went off to be his heroine. Recently, they have bought a cricket team. These two definitely have a thing going.

-----------

This one is easy..and I think I would have to agree..
I love them as a couple...onscreen or offscreen.. 😳

Edited by beckytower - 16 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

this is actually hard for me 😆 I give up 😛

Abhishek and Preity ??

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritika2025

Sounds like a silly question, Bt AB sr or Jr ??? I am guessing Sr. 😆😆😆

About the Srk-Juhi.. Uh .. hard to believe , they honestly came across more as friends with a tinge of brother-sister r/ship bt if u say so.
Agree With the open marriage bit..

And As someone said, Ab Jr having An affair with Ritesh Deshmukh..
I really want to know why someone wud go for Ritesh deshmukh when he has a beautiful wife like Aishwarya . 😆😆😆
On second thoughts, Anything is possible

ridiculous..is there anybdy left in the industry whom u ppl have not linked like that...wht is happening here...Ab sr n ASH...u vmust be sleeping guyz...ASH is not that kind of a woman...dont know much about Amit ji..I respect him alot n dont think he can do this...if he was like that he would have not kept his marriage with Jaya ji for this long...
komalash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Abhishek and Preity ??

Srk and priety..
komalash thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I seriously think Ash and AB have something. She is always sitting between Abhi and him...sometimes squueezed! Like why!! Daughter in laws no matter how chummy you are with you father in law do not sit squeezed next to their FIL. It's weird!!

Whats wrong sitting with ur father in law...Amitabh is very fond of ASH...thats wht he always says..therez nothing wrong in it..they are from industry not like we normal ppl..ur post is weird actually...🤢
komalash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

I understand dear, I am an ash fan too, I love her acting and dancing, but I do believe this thing with amitji is true as well, considering the eye-witness reporting in the previous page 😭

wht eye witness..tell me wht did that person see?
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! it's cool to see this topic is still going, and well done to everyone for no fights 👏

It seems as though SRK is actually bi because i think in a recent interview he did say there is a feminine side to him!

I can understand a few of you guys are upset and refuse to believe some of this but seriously, bollywood is a cheap and sleazy industry and for most people it is difficult to get successs, that it is why that look at other methods. And the cause of all this? - GREED!

And as i posted a few pages back, you have to remember that alot of these actors spend alot of time away from loved ones, which = sexual frustration, so that's where the affairs come in.

It's a sad thing but think of it this way, if they didn't do all that to ensure their success then you wouldn't be able to enjoy their films on screen because they wouldn't exist! They all still have some level of talent inside them which we like!

But otherwise guys, good work, good posts and keep more gossip blind items coming 👏