Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: m134_99

Doesn't it show on people face/eyes if they have been on heavy drugs for long time. How come it doesn't show on Preity's face.
Some can say makeup but how about the eyes? They can't glow like that if you are on drugs or I am living in different world?

she wears sunglasses quite often πŸ˜†

+ plastic surgery can do alota magic

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

I know, I am surprised that ppl hav't gone crazy and came to defend and we are all having a peacefull disscussion πŸ‘

dats probabaly coz ....we believe it 2 be true sumwer down da line

1212 thumbnail

m jus wondering wer u lot find all dis gossip from.... πŸ˜†

n btw SRK=gay ...he was invoved wid gauri since he was 16 rite ...how can he turn gay alll of a sudden πŸ˜•....but den again maybe he discovered it later (like Ross's wife πŸ˜†)

but seriously ... in reality how can u change all of a sudden πŸ˜•

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anisa

m jus wondering wer u lot find all dis gossip from.... πŸ˜†

n btw SRK=gay ...he was invoved wid gauri since he was 16 rite ...how can he turn gay alll of a sudden πŸ˜•....but den again maybe he discovered it later (like Ross's wife πŸ˜†)

but seriously ... in reality how can u change all of a sudden πŸ˜•

exactly.. HE'S been with gauri for way too long. .you just don't turn gay overnight either..
i think this one might be a rumor😊
Mommytobe thumbnail
hmm.. priety has done lots of surgery.. money can make you good no matter what you do πŸ˜†
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^Another marriage of convineance (somebody explained a few pages back)- SRK gets the straight image in public eye, kids etc whilst Gauri gets money, flash lifestyle and botox.

Yeah it's good no body is fighting, but then we are not bashing anybody, we are just discussing the inside secrets. I think the crazy fans are ignoring the topic πŸ˜‰
Mommytobe thumbnail
ok i just remember a old movie.. i saw when i was a kid.. where this village girl watches ramayan everyday.. and thinks they guy who plays Ram is really like Ram in real life.. so she is in love with him. worships him.. and finally AFTER LOTS OF HARDSHIPS(Running away from home), SHE FINALLY MEETS HER RAM..
AND HE TURNS OUT BE REALLY EVIL IN REAL LIFE AND RAPES HER πŸ˜•
SO stars are not what they are on screen or way image they have of them πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

^^^^Another marriage of convineance (somebody explained a few pages back)- SRK gets the straight image in public eye, kids etc whilst Gauri gets money, flash lifestyle and botox.

yh but srk didn hav all dat wen he was yong ...wen he got invovled wid gauri...rite sooo dey started of genuinely ....but i dno ...sum tym a person can be confused but dem self as in what dey want ...maybe srk realised dat 2 after ....

m not defending srk (being would not mean hez a bad person) ... ...but m jus tryin 2 find sum logic in dis ...but den again ...hearin all dez twisted fings ....ne fing is possible

Yeah it's good no body is fighting, but then we are not bashing anybody, we are just discussing the inside secrets. I think the crazy fans are ignoring the topic πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

and money can also make you stop so low that u are willing to do anything for it, even as far as losing your dignity, sad but true with alot of ppl, not just bollywood ppl, but even if u look at all levels of society, even poor ppl sometimes are sometimes worse, I guess it just depends on your personal ethics and what u believe in, not wheater you are rich or poorπŸ˜ƒ

absolutely and in page 3 circle worse happens than bollywood ......

Mommytobe thumbnail

aret' bollywood and page 3 the same thing πŸ˜•, correct me if I am wrong πŸ˜†

no dear page 3 are not really the movie people
it include rich business men. old men.. younger wives.. .. wannabes.. models.. wanne be stars.. list is pretty long....πŸ˜†