Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yes that's why i think our society is quite hypocritical. i have scandalous and disgusting stories that involve my friends, family, co-workers, college mates...all kinds from affairs to abortions to sleeping around to ya...u name it i have got someone i know who has done it.

but ignorance is bliss πŸ˜† life is beautiful. focus on the positives of people :D do away with the negatives. but this topic is a good one...:)
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny.

that is true... but still, if they have the guts to go and sleep around, why do they still care about what society thinks? i mean if i did all that, my reputation would already be ruined that what others think about me would not matter at all.. as i already messed up my image on my own

again dey do it 4 fame n money ... if dey speak up openly ...dey will most definetly loz dat ....which obviously dey dn't want

as 4 people like us ...we hear goss .. we r neva sure wot 2 believe ...plus denial plays anoda role ... u cn't image ur fav star doin all dat crap (speacially asian) ...soooooooo its not reli bout da guts ...but den again ...people who r forced to suffer fro dis ...can always speak up agianst it ...corz u need guts for it

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

yes that's why i think our society is quite hypocritical. i have scandalous and disgusting stories that involve my friends, family, co-workers, college mates...all kinds from affairs to abortions to sleeping around to ya...u name it i have got someone i know who has done it.

but ignorance is bliss πŸ˜† life is beautiful. focus on the positives of people :D do away with the negatives. but this topic is a good one...:)

exactly ...wen us asian see non asian do all sorta fings ...we fink "omg tubaa tubaa" πŸ˜† ....but in our community far worse fings happened behind da closed doors ... it dozn't mak it ne less of a crime!

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

Which actress, who is a former miss world, and is a popular actress in bollywood right now, and to top it off she is very savvy, but has a father who is a child molestor 🀒

Priya Meri Jaan😭 But she's still my FAV😳
Antlers thumbnail
Bunny Bhai if your reading this, Than im wondering what i will have to go through in Hollywood πŸ˜† Thank G-D I have such a good supporting friend/bro that has the same ambition πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Theatre - 16 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: admail_bd

πŸ‘i love your post buddyπŸ‘
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Yes it is Akshay Kumar and his latest is Deepika

This cannot be true. Deepika but she's so lovely and everything are you sure?
m134_99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This article is so shocking. I read it almost twice and still it is so unbelievable. There is probably some truth to some of these if not all are true.

I don't understand why these celebs marry each other when know that their to-be partner is such a ?#$.
For example: Handsome guy/business man like Ness Wadia wants to marry Preity(I don't know if it is all true about Preity)
Can't he find someone better, atleast with clean image.

Also, Suzanne, why did she marry him if she Hrithik has an affair with Kareena?

Sharukh and Gauri were in love long before he came to films, so did he just turn into gay or what?

Oh god....How can these people have good night sleep after doing all this?
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: m134_99

This article is so shocking. I read it almost twice and still it is so unbelievable. There is probably some truth to some of these if not all are true.

I don't understand why these celebs marry each other when know that their to-be partner is such a ?#$.
For example: Handsome guy/business man like Ness Wadia wants to marry Preity(I don't know if it is all true about Preity)
Can't he find someone better, atleast with clean image.

Also, Suzanne, why did she marry him if she Hrithik has an affair with Kareena?

Sharukh and Gauri were in love long before he came to films, so did he just turn into gay or what?

Oh god....How can these people have good night sleep after doing all this?

Showbiz Buddy, I Don't think I can. I would be in a pain. i guess you have to learn to live life
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

80s-90s popular actor who is still active in the acting and producing arena had to initially return favors to producers (male) for casting him. He is a known for his roving eyes and one (several) night stands with almost all actresses he has worked with. One affair which blew his wife's top and she threatened to walk out with their three children was with the Tarzan calling cat eyed lady. The actor was bonkers over the lady and spent all his quality time with her and showered her with gifts. The lady finally tied the knot with an old ad-maker friend and put an end to the relationship. That didn't stop actor from moving on to his next prey. The actor rather sheepishly accepts to his roving eyes in interviews.

Yo, Tell me all the goody people. This just scares the crap out me πŸ˜†