Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

which former A list actress who was extremely famous 80s and 90s and has made a disastraous come back, slept around in the beggining of her career to get roles in movies 😛

madhuri dixit!!!
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO id laugh if thats true... the so called "parvati" was once that desperate
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

all dez goss r sick ...but yet 2 sum extent very believable 😕

world is full of twisted people!!!

manny. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisa

all dez goss r sick ...but yet 2 sum extent very believable 😕

world is full of twisted people!!!

yea i cant believe what some ppl can do to get into the industry 🤢

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It's all part of the industry, only a few are spared from the dirty side to bollywood.

All the actors spend so much time away from family and loved ones, so obviosley they get the urge and form relations with coworkers. Others use the casting couch to get successful.
1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

It's all part of the industry, only a few are spared from the dirty side to bollywood.

All the actors spend so much time away from family and loved ones, so obviosley they get the urge and form relations with coworkers. Others use the casting couch to get successful.

bu da question how despreate can one be jus 2 get fame n money ... n yet dey go out ... claim dey r clean ...point fingers at others ...jus DISGUSTING!

but hav 2 say dis topic is very interesting 😆

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

bu da question how despreate can one be jus 2 get fame n money ... n yet dey go out ... claim dey r clean ...point fingers at others ...jus DISGUSTING!

but hav 2 say dis topic is very interesting 😆

They are all after fame and money that is the whole point of their jobs and working in entertainment. The greed for it gets so much that they are willing to do anything! It's not just bollywood it happens in hollywood etc as well

They want to look clean so they keep their fans and the fans keep watching their films. which equals more fame and money

Edited by bollygossipgirl - 16 years ago
manny. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

They are all after fame and money that is the whole point of their jobs and working in entertainment. The greed for it gets so much that they are willing to do anything! It's not just bollywood it happens in hollywood etc as well

They want to look clean so they keep their fans and the fans keep watching their films. which equals more fame and money

yea but in hollywood they dont try to look clean... you can see right through like all of them... and they are straightforward and dont try to act like some god

1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny.

yea but in hollywood they dont try to look clean... you can see right through like all of them... and they are straightforward and dont try to act like some god

exactly ...but den again our culture n socity is different ....compare 2 da gora world....hollywood fans dn't reli care wot der favz get up 2 ...i mean dey dn't necessary c it as gud or bad ....

ova here ...well asian community ....its not easy to accept all dis ... dats y dey all have 2 act as saints ....which is not reli valid reason ...but since dey luv der fame sooo much .... dey can sleep rond 4 it ...den dey can also pose as sumfing dey r not

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
manny. thumbnail

exactly ...but den again our culture n socity is different ....compare 2 da gora world....hollywood fans dn't reli care wot der favz get up 2 ...i mean dey dn't necessary c it as gud or bad ....

ova here ...well asian community ....its not easy to accept all dis ... dats y dey all have 2 act as saints ....which is not reli valid reason ...but since dey luv der fame sooo much .... dey can sleep rond 4 it ...den dey can also pose as sumfing dey r not

that is true... but still, if they have the guts to go and sleep around, why do they still care about what society thinks? i mean if i did all that, my reputation would already be ruined that what others think about me would not matter at all.. as i already messed up my image on my own