Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I love SRK in negative type of roles....characters where he is not over flowing with sugar....so hopefully!

Well yes SRK and Salman do behave like lovers! LOL! I guess I was reading too much into it! LOL! Think it has more to do with Salman who is a bit of a child...and SRK probably treats him like that....I have male friends who act like as if they are lovers...they fight, make up, do nakhras etc! But it's all in good jest :)
Edited by LifeOLicious - 14 years ago
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree that srk needs to invent himself. the more stuck he gets, the more ridiculous he sounds as he tries to grab attention by being outrageous. reminds me of a certian Mr Tyson.
aamir is unbelieveably secure and is very hard working. KJO is ruoured to be working with hrithik for his next biggie, hrithik has some great work planned as he is always reinventing himself
akki is still getting good work, sallu has just come back with a bang, even the bachchas have just done well.
srk has MNIK- a topic just done to death with abnormaities fresh in peoples mind with PA and the terrorist theme fresh coz of NY and kurbaan. and after that- nothing til Don 2 which aint too exciting either. so yeah i think that the King could be feeling the heat. he should really think about tying up with other top heroes- if he can get that ego out of the way.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all for talking SENSE regarding the SRK thing. I've noticed it all---especially the simmering RAGE he displays in interviews, and the man seemed just this side of disgusted for most of that squirmily uncomfortable talk show with Farah!
But then really, how many talk shows that revolve around how great a marriage is feature a huge Gauri shaped hole where the loving wife should be? Gauri's fed up with being trotted out like a dancing monkey to rave about her "dream marriage" while SRK gets his ya-yas off with Karan & whoever else catches his eye. I just hope she has someone to care for HER too!
The aging thing is getting to him, that's for sure, and Karan himself has said he's star struck & if SRK's star should start to dim...ah, what then?
By "funny" I meant gay, since I'm honestly seeing him seem to be more into men than women. It may be logistics & convenience...but still.
The "po*n star" comment just seemed like typical SRK shooting his mouth off before his brain could catch up.😆
It's just so good to hear from people who aren't the typical rabid fan who will swear up and down that SRK decended from heaven on a perfumed cloud and never even goes to the bathroom, and will rip you to shreds if you should point out how illogical & unlikely that is.
I'm quite happy to see SRK begin to pull away from Johar. That was killing his credibility with his fans. It is a testament to the power of willful disbelief that more people didn't tell the man to just come OUT and shut up with all the coy, smirky jokes about how people "think I'm gay" before you go to a party with a screamy queen and kid around about waking up next to him.🤢
Edited by youknowme - 14 years ago
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

Thank you all for talking SENSE regarding the SRK thing. I've noticed it all---especially the simmering RAGE he displays in interviews, and the man seemed just this side of disgusted for most of that squirmily uncomfortable talk show with Farah!

But then really, how many talk shows that revolve around how great a marriage is feature a huge Gauri shaped hole where the loving wife should be? Gauri's fed up with being trotted out like a dancing monkey to rave about her "dream marriage" while SRK gets his ya-yas off with Karan & whoever else catches his eye. I just hope she has someone to care for HER too!
The aging thing is getting to him, that's for sure, and Karan himself has said he's star struck & if SRK's star should start to dim...ah, what then?
By "funny" I meant gay, since I'm honestly seeing him seem to be more into men than women. It may be logistics & convenience...but still.
It's just so good to hear from people who aren't the typical rabid fan who will swear up and down that SRK decended from heaven on a perfumed cloud and never even goes to the bathroom, and will rip you to shreds if you should point out how illogical & unlikely that is.
I'm quite happy to see SRK begin to pull away from Johar. That was killing his credibility with his fans. It is a testament to the power of willful disbelief that more people didn't tell the man to just come OUT and shut up with all the coy, smirky jokes about how people "think I'm gay" before you go to a party with a screamy queen and kid around about waking up next to him.🤢

At bold : I didn't understand why Farah invited a "surprise" guest everytime ..... and the disabled guy on a wheelchair (Shahid&Genelia episode) - That was really cheap🤢. And Why Farah had to give money to everyone's charity in front of the camera...If you want to do charity - no need to show off...
And the episode with SRK was really🤢 especially with Gauri's mom who clearly showed that she didn't like at alll and now she's all lovey dovey for him because he's the biggest star of the country saying that he's such a good person..what a joke...LOL
At blue : LOL so agree! That becomes quite ridiculous and with the whole Kouture show - Karan showed his PR skills as well...
At green : LOL LOL LOLOL 😆 I may be a SRK's fan but I agree with what you say ahahaha I know he's naughty - he's not a saint at all.....
At pink : I hope so too for Gauri'sake...
At yellow : SRK needs to work with other people.....
At light blue : Is that Karan the screaming queen😆?????????? I love him ahahahah
But yes he seems to be gay!!!! I love him!!! He's funny and smart and he makes me laugh!!!
Some gay people are in denial all their lives!!! But I really can't picture him with men even if his attitude hints at that ahahahahah I don't know maybe the fact he romanced so much women on screen I'm kinda brainwashed😆 but the constant "people think I'm gay" is odd because everytime people say " they think I'm this that" it happens to be true....
I'm French so I'm not affected with SRK being gay bi try sexual or whatever but I know his fans in India are quite angry at Kjo for this!!!!
At grey : I'm SRK's fan ---- I like him a lot but he has many flaws.What I don't like is people who say he's gay without giving arguments --- You give your arguments and they're not wrong at all!!!
SRK coming out !! He'll never do this, he's not mad...I mean not that mad!!!🥱
91118 thumbnail
Wow thanks for the video lalixlili...I honestly did not know SRK-Sallu were friends before. I just thought they were okay during the KKHH days and then parted ways...and slowly became erm..what they are now.

Why are friendships so volatile in Bollywood? So they were the originals...not SRK-Saif or SRK-KJo.
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

The "po*n star" comment just seemed like typical SRK shooting his mouth off before his brain could catch up.😆

And yes I'm a "gayrukh fan" and I hope that you've cracked up while ready my posts...😆
That's my new name "Gayrukh Fan" and I'm proud😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Topic reached 150 pages, topic closed. Feel free to start a new thread.