Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

455517 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree with all what you say youknowme....
I had a male friend who was hating constantly on Gay/Bi people showing off a pic about his lady sweetheart to every of our friends....
Now he beomes She and is in relashionship with a man ..So I don't give credit to anything that I'm told about s*x***ty of people cause we never know...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzSctM98kgs[/YOUTUBE]
And as I said to one of my friend, Kjo took Salman's place in SRK's life .......
They were the greatest of friends...Love that vid!!!! AND LIKE EVERYONE CAN NOTICE Salman was sitting next to Gauri!!!
LOL at SK-SRK fighting for Kjo but it's the next step!!! And I think that Shahid wasn't approched by Kjo because he could be a true threat for SRK, he's so insecure!!
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oooh interesting! but there must be some noble friendships in Bwood too- right!
and if srk really is attracted to pretty boys then could that be the reason for his bonding with duggu? or is that just insecurity- yknow if you cant beat them, join them? and gauri and susanne are friends too so maybe hrithik will escape the evil clutches of this man๐Ÿ˜†
anyway, what is is with gauri not going to farah's show? srk was not there either and he is not in farah's film either?
Edited by rajdugggu - 14 years ago
455517 thumbnail
SRK said he wasn't comfortable with a lingerie show that I believe because he doesn't like stuff like that at least PUBLICLY๐Ÿ˜†
i guess he doesn't want to be involved in any "sexy event"...๐Ÿ˜†
So I guess Gauri didn't feel like going either...
And SRK isn't in Farah's next because he has to rest, he's not fit (lost his abs can't work out) so Farah went for Akki...who's available in good shape and ready to do action sequences.
455517 thumbnail
Don't know why SRK bonds with Duggu ---- PR exercices I assume...
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel Farah & others have been usinf SRK for a long time. He was tehr efor them always and then he realised maybe they all are going little far aways and so he start not ogint oplaces he would not want ot go. Big Deal
Even in the interview Farah made publicity out of SRK not coming. So she is nothing with out SRK....That si sthe truth...That she will come to know in her soon coming film.....
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I honestly get the feeling something is going on in SRK world. I'm not sure what it is but it seems something is simmering under the surface & it's not good. I wonder if all is well with SRK/Karan. Hope it blows up in glorious technicolor! I'm really pissed that SRK had to be "funny" damn! I wanted him!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by youknowme - 14 years ago
455517 thumbnail
The thing is SRK is getting old so he is loosing value ----- plus he has to rest because his shoulder isn't well --- he can't do risky stuff..And if he ever tries to do an action movie I bet the insurance for him will be practically impossible to pay!!!
All his rivals are in a good shape : Akki Hiritik Aamir Salman who are currently working on big projects...Not to mention the younger actors : Shahid - Ranbir - Imran - Abhay Deol who are good actors (especially Shahid and Abhay) and who attracts a new audience less charmed by SRK's jadoo..
As for SRK liking "pretty men" I've heard that he likes a lot Arjun Rampal and they might have had a fling - Find this a bit surprising but I've read it a lot don't know if it's true....
And SRK is a bit aggressive in front of the media these days he seems very upset about everything he's asked : Aamir, Farah and so on..and he came to the Paa premiere without Kjo - Kjo came later...Anyway Kjo and Farah are directors so they bet on valuable actors --- at the moment SRK isn't one of them...because he can't work on hard action sequences..
So yes he feels insecure and perhaps he had some spat with Kjo for whatever reason - they're so stuck together that it may often happen. It's just human nature and the fact SRK is possessive so he likes controlling and mastering everything...And Kjo promotes other people like Saif, Ranbir and perhaps Shahid....SRK must feel somehow betrayed..
Karan starts to promote covers with Aamir and Kat which I doubt SRK was pleased with...
All the reasons = SRK angry insecure...
I know I could write an entire SRK encyclopedy...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

I honestly get the feeling something is going on in SRK world. I'm not sure what it is but it seems something is simmering under the surface & it's not good. I wonder if all is well with SRK/Karan. Hope it blows up in glorious technicolor! I'm really pissed that SRK had to be "funny" damn! I wanted him!๐Ÿ˜ญ

You mean by "funny" the "I want to be a beep star"...pffffffffffffff๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Considering what SRK showed in the Maya Memsaab movie ---- He clearly isn't gifted for that kind of work๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Hope for him that he has improved....๐Ÿฅฑ
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

And SRK is a bit aggressive in front of the media these days he seems very upset about everything he's asked : Aamir, Farah and so on..a

I agree. He does look like he is pissed off at something in every event. I really hope he is ok. I think SRK needs to reinvent himself. I don't know how he is gonna do it....but he needs to. He is 40 something and he can't play those Rahul type of roles anymore. So he has to do something....and since he has back and shoulder problems he has limited choices....he was fabulous in Chak De....and so good in Swades....he can do roles like that....other than MNIK is there anything coming up?

Salman is NOT gay! Please! ๐Ÿ˜† I don't buy that SRK Salman stuff. They were good friends. Salman is the type who would create ruckus for any relationship...he is like that....he is loyal to his friends and he probably gets angry and crazy when he is betrayed for whatever reason....
455517 thumbnail
Unhappily Farah Khan can't get married again soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Because it's during her wedding that SRK Salman fell into each other's arms crying and patching up --- I know SRK and Salman are friends I've just said that they acted like girl/guy in love and that's pretty ridiculous --- The big fights I've had happened only with my ex bf and not anyone else...With my friends I don't fight...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Only with the man I loved.
They have a "I like you a little a lot of very much not any longer" relationship it's quite exhausting and it doesn't lead to anything.. That's why I have compared to a lovers relationship....
Yes SRK needs to reinvent himself --- which Aamir has done, the same for Duggu, Salman......
So SRK will be getting back to villain roles...
His next projects : RA.One with Bebo, Don 2....that's all...I know