Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^ Ouch! In reply to the letter in the post above, it looks like the "high class" Bachchans have some pretty LOW CLASS or even NO class fans.
Scary!
Edited by youknowme - 14 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

your fingers are not the same ...you see the low class fans & highe class fans this is for every actor & actress .. Sometimes the fans make you dislike the actor & sometimes the opposite you like the actor by his fans for example desi gal...

youknowme thumbnail
Quite true LEO88. You can't control your fans.
233283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Macsiris

CC: Macsiris
LISTEN UP FAGGOT..YOU SERIOUSLY GOT A MAJOR AGENDA AGAINST THE BACHCHANS JUST BECAUSE THEY NEVER APPROVED THAT UGLY BENGALI MIDGET NAUKRANI OOPS RANI...first off, they were NEVER interested in rani,it was she who was interested and tried to play her cards but it backfired..the bachchans are too elite and class conscious, they are not interested in poor peasants like rani..the midget is just too low class and ghetto to fit into their extravagant luxury lifestyle.

Originally posted by Macsiris

He followed and unfollowed her....then he even tweeted about fairness creams? can you believe that?? the same product his wife used to en dross( which she denied inspite of confirmation from the brand) that sonam en drosses now..

ANOTHER LIES FROM UR TRASHY ASS..i was following him the day he joined and i never saw him following/unfollowing sonam. and as for the so called fairness cream u uneducated pig...that cream is a blemish cream, used to even out spots, blotches & pigmentation. the indian market puts on the 'fairness' label to attract customers, so its a business reason.

and u hypocrtical slut, even SONAM herself denied too its not a fairness cream before her loreal print with the same fairness label came out, so how come i dont see you calling her out for that one HUH? is it because she is one of Ranis chamchi and keeps kissing her ass

seriously u NAUKRANI opps rani fans need to stop targetting aish and her family 24/7 because this is causing the reverse effect and how? rani has become totally irrelevant with no major film on her kitty, still unmarrried and she is on the verge of becoming A HAS BEEN(no wait she already is LOL)...and whats more embarassing is that like many more flop actresses, she too has JUMPED IN THE TV BANDWAGON ROFLMAOOOO! no movie offers come her way anymore, so she is doing TV now..tsk tsk tsk

even aditya chopra too will dump her old midget ass for a new hot young babe..he is getting sick of investing money on this flop has been.

now aish on the other hand is COMPLETELY opposite...still on top of her game,is still RELEVANT,doing movies with the best people in business,has a loving family and not to forget she is also RICHER AND WORLD FAMOUS compared to the fugly midget rani.

so you slut, stop defaming aish so much cuz at this route u are harming ur precious rani even MORE in the process. KARMAS A BITCH

oh and i love how u are taking shots at abhi for not following that 2 faced weasal vivek..umm now why on earth should be follow an opportunist bas***d like vivek who does not know how to STFU? his big mouth is the reason why he is a failure and nobody cares for him anymore.

so if u love him so much, then go and suck hiss small dick u cent WH0RE.

This is PM I received....I've got these kind of msgs before from Bachchan fans....Its so uncivilized on these peoples part to write such stuff...wonder what kind of background they come from? And for the a record of this mentally retarded moron..I not any of bollywood actor/actress fan...

I posting this because I want the Mods/Admin to do something about it...I'm feeling hurt and disappointed.

That writing style is so similar to one of the popular members on here, I think I know whose alter ego sent you that PM. She/he used to masquerade as nazneen/amberblue before. This *troll* has a thing against Rani, Salman Khan and Sonam since time immemorial. I'm not surprised.
Edited by xetaxeta - 14 years ago
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do think that shrimp is someone prominent here...who took pains to creat a new account just to send some ugly PM...

But it only added up tpo my dislike of the Bachchans and aishwarya....

People should grow up...
233283 thumbnail

I do think that shrimp is someone prominent here...who took pains to creat a new account just to send some ugly PM...

But it only added up tpo my dislike of the Bachchans and aishwarya....

People should grow up...

Yup prominent and quite the wannabe if you know what I mean. Sorry to hear that but you know that person has a sad life, making 2 Ids and leading two different e-lives that too on India-forums, how pathetic! I bet I'm getting my own hate mail from the said Bacchan fanatic as I type this. If I do, I'll post it on here for sure. πŸ˜†So what's this new development on Salman-SRK? I'm puzzled.
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey xetaxeta you made me feel better! Thank you!

Oh about the salman-SRK thing... πŸ˜† ...well...I can't believe that about salman...today is the first time I read about that...and I can't believe that!!....Salman Khan??...if he is was gay why was he after so many woman he should be after men? πŸ˜† May be the next we'll here is SK-SRK fighting for KJO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
youknowme thumbnail
Actually, I'd forgotten about Salman and the women. Really though, I think you're right about his apprecaition of beautiful women...Aish is the litmus test, isn't she?
But then, just going on human nature---and I'm 46 so i've seen a heckuvalotta human nature---how many of us have kept up fights with ex-es just to maintain some kind of contact? Think carefully and don't let vanity blind you and you'll see that it happens lots.
Judging from that alone it seems that Sallu has a crush on SRK. Does, or DID SRK reciprocate? I don't know. I DO know that he has a rep for being more than willing to sleep with pretty men, and Sallu, in his prime was among the prettiest.
Of course I'm only judging based upon what I've seen of human nature to date...but the thing is, honestly...when you didn't care about a person at all didn't you just shrug and say..."Well good riddance" and not continually pick at them, rage at them, discuss them etc?
I don't, not even with my ex husband! Sallu does...he STILL beats the dead horse of SRK. Sounds like a crush gone sour to me, and that's just from life experience of how people act in those situations.
Same with the SRK gay/bi rumors.
I have lots of straight men in my family, and I'll bet many of you do too.
So ask yourselves...how would your fathers/brothers/friends who are straight act if some guy said that he was their "second wife" as KJo said of his relationship with SRK?
In my family the guys would be livid and say "Hey, dude! That's not cool! Don't do it again" and he'd put some distance between himself in the guy who said it.
SRK didn't.
It's not just what one DOES that says much, but also what one DOES NOT do.
And for the record, I STILL want SRK to be staight, after all, I am a woman...and I adore him.
455517 thumbnail
I believe that Salman wrote that infamous sentence on Mannat's wall - Don't believe he's gay cause he said himself that he couldn't have acted in a movie like Dostana.
As for SRK he likes gay people because they like him for some reasonπŸ˜• and they praise him....and because maybe it's the good drug against link ups with femalesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Don't think he's gay...but perhaps bi or intriguedπŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May be the next we'll here is SK-SRK fighting for KJO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0