Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sallu got pissed 'cause SRK took one of his boyfriends and decided to out SRK via grafitti? You know, I've often wondered if the whole SRK/Sallu thing doesn't have some weird "thwarted love" aspect.
Sounds like SRK dumped or wasn't interested in Sallu and Sallu went off the hook about it.
Guess SRK found, Juhi or Johar to get it on with instead...just speculating here.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Srk and Sallu in love?!😳🀣

You know what, I wont be shocked. They fight and make up like they're husband and wife.

Juuuuust kidding, I love Srk lol.

455517 thumbnail
Totally agree with you Riya - there's something really odd about them fighting then patching up like hubby and wifeyπŸ˜† For sure they love each other because you end up fihting with people you care....πŸ˜‰
Youknowme has a great imagination and y're not too far from the truth...
Any suggestion people!!!!!
What Sallu wrote was really offensive.....
It happened after chalte chalte and maybe after Kat's party as well....
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
spell it lady my imagination is limited not like yours or other members .. cant waitπŸ€“
Edited by LEO88 - 14 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I heard that Sallu wrote something about SRK liking underaged boys or something to that effect. Judging from the men SRK HAS been linked with he struck me as liking more effeminate men rather than looking for extreme youth. I'd heard that Sallu was the one who got caught with teenagers.
Edited by youknowme - 14 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This thread never ceases to amaze me! πŸ˜†

C mon now out with it woman! What did Sallu write?
455517 thumbnail
Actually there's a whole gossip about a "Gay clique" in BW including SRK, Karan, Sallu and other people also....
It is said that Sallu wrote that SRK is gay/bi and did insult him as far as his sexual orientation is concerned...Don't remember the exact sentence..a bit later I will post it it's in hindi and the translated version too...
But how Salman might know about SRK'sex life?πŸ˜• especially about his liking effiminate guys...?
Was quite shocked that Salman could have done this...It is said the day after the incident SRK made the marks erased...
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i dont think its true couse i dont beleve that they are gay

455517 thumbnail
Don't believe it either - hey it's the gossip posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CC: Macsiris
LISTEN UP FAGGOT..YOU SERIOUSLY GOT A MAJOR AGENDA AGAINST THE BACHCHANS JUST BECAUSE THEY NEVER APPROVED THAT UGLY BENGALI MIDGET NAUKRANI OOPS RANI...first off, they were NEVER interested in rani,it was she who was interested and tried to play her cards but it backfired..the bachchans are too elite and class conscious, they are not interested in poor peasants like rani..the midget is just too low class and ghetto to fit into their extravagant luxury lifestyle.

Originally posted by Macsiris

He followed and unfollowed her....then he even tweeted about fairness creams? can you believe that?? the same product his wife used to en dross( which she denied inspite of confirmation from the brand) that sonam en drosses now..

ANOTHER LIES FROM UR TRASHY ASS..i was following him the day he joined and i never saw him following/unfollowing sonam. and as for the so called fairness cream u uneducated pig...that cream is a blemish cream, used to even out spots, blotches & pigmentation. the indian market puts on the 'fairness' label to attract customers, so its a business reason.

and u hypocrtical slut, even SONAM herself denied too its not a fairness cream before her loreal print with the same fairness label came out, so how come i dont see you calling her out for that one HUH? is it because she is one of Ranis chamchi and keeps kissing her ass

seriously u NAUKRANI opps rani fans need to stop targetting aish and her family 24/7 because this is causing the reverse effect and how? rani has become totally irrelevant with no major film on her kitty, still unmarrried and she is on the verge of becoming A HAS BEEN(no wait she already is LOL)...and whats more embarassing is that like many more flop actresses, she too has JUMPED IN THE TV BANDWAGON ROFLMAOOOO! no movie offers come her way anymore, so she is doing TV now..tsk tsk tsk

even aditya chopra too will dump her old midget ass for a new hot young babe..he is getting sick of investing money on this flop has been.

now aish on the other hand is COMPLETELY opposite...still on top of her game,is still RELEVANT,doing movies with the best people in business,has a loving family and not to forget she is also RICHER AND WORLD FAMOUS compared to the fugly midget rani.

so you slut, stop defaming aish so much cuz at this route u are harming ur precious rani even MORE in the process. KARMAS A BITCH

oh and i love how u are taking shots at abhi for not following that 2 faced weasal vivek..umm now why on earth should be follow an opportunist bas***d like vivek who does not know how to STFU? his big mouth is the reason why he is a failure and nobody cares for him anymore.

so if u love him so much, then go and suck hiss small dick u cent WH0RE.

This is PM I received....I've got these kind of msgs before from Bachchan fans....Its so uncivilized on these peoples part to write such stuff...wonder what kind of background they come from? And for the a record of this mentally retarded moron..I not any of bollywood actor/actress fan...

I posting this because I want the Mods/Admin to do something about it...I'm feeling hurt and disappointed.
Edited by Macsiris - 14 years ago