Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

455517 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes you got 2 out 3 and the actress is....?
455517 thumbnail
Yes it is!!!!
Guys you are really good!!!! I wasn't even aware of that gossip until today....
455517 thumbnail
The grey gossip -------
An actor deeply respected, honoured and loved in B-Town known for appreciating the pleasures of life played a quite unusual drama King sequence in front of another actor's home. His initial Wish was to have a nice chat with his fellow, but things turned out to happen the total contrary. It is said the actor had drunk many cocktails with alcohol and did loose his temper and his cool, because nobody wanted to open the gates of the residence, considering his state of mind. His fellow was, seemingly, out of town. But his family was at home. When noticing that nobody came to welcome him, he started to yell and to swear. He even left some marks of his presence on the wall...The traces of his rage gave some hints to gossips already previously heard about his fellow. That scene took place after midnight. The reason? Rivalry, Jealousy and Disappoitment? No one can confirm if the two have already sorted their mutual anger and bitterness out.
GUESS WHO'S THE ACTOR - THE ACTOR Bis - THE ISSUE?
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
455517 thumbnail
Yes!!!
1 out 3....Guess who's the actor and what's the issue about?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The aish controversy? Where he supposedly went out and yelled and banged on her door?

455517 thumbnail
No it's not this one....It's another gossip...😛
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we need new gossips guys .. i'll try to find some
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Chalte Chalte gossip? Where sallu got mad at Srk?
455517 thumbnail

No it's not related to Aish or Chalte Chalte --- But Yes the other actor is SRK.....

(I guess so because what he wrote on the wall has nothing to do with Aish but it's about SRK)
What did Sallu write on Mannat's wall????
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All I know are two incidents both with Sallu & SRK one with Aish the other recently in Kats birthday other than that this new for me .. no need to guss i'll never know it you can spell