Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
lol..she must feel soo stupid now, at the time it may have been fun Deepika in pain and clenchin her teeth telling ranbir 'yeh dard kuch nahin hain, mein tumhare liye jaan bhi de sakti hoon' lol.. okay may not have been like that, but you get my drift Either she finds another guy with RK.. or she changes the meaning to RK on her neck to symbolise something.. that tatoo aint goin' anywhere! .
PS.. ignore errors in the hindi lol.. its notmy 1st lingo 😆
Edited by Henna 786 - 14 years ago
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
talking of tattoos, susanne has a 'hrithik'one on her arm now. it is in the design of angel wings (apparently angels have a lot of significance in their relationship) and has his name written below it. looks like they arent leaving each others lives!
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
^^ that one is still pretty good like they are an official married couple they even have kids so they wont have to make another meaning outta that tatoo if they break up (hoping they would stay together happy and forever) but the deeps i think jus got carried away and now she definately has to find another meaning of RK or jus get laser these ppl get it anyawyss
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sure Deepika must be feeling very foolish!!...Hope she learnt her lesson that "It should always be the guy who loves the girl more".......but look at the bright side...She can look upto the world's most beautiful woman... Angelina Jolie who is the queen of tattoos. Who tattooed 'Billy Bob' her then husband ...and lasered it off after they divorced....she can do the same!!....Nothing to feel embarrassed about....but remember Girls should NEVER get a boyfirend/s name tattooed...
rajdugggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree esp in the filmi business
and that too a kapoor who is up and rising- very few can keep their heads. the only ones are hrithik and imran who seem to have kept their promises. esp hrithik who was a mega star.
RK- rubbish kapoor, rejected by kapoor, rocked by kapoor,
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajdugggu

i totally agree esp in the filmi business

and that too a kapoor who is up and rising- very few can keep their heads. the only ones are hrithik and imran who seem to have kept their promises. esp hrithik who was a mega star.
RK- rubbish kapoor, rejected by kapoor, rocked by kapoor,

rocked by kapoor, !!!!!!!!!!!!😆
455517 thumbnail
From Kangana Ranault's blog
"
June 6, 2009 - Posted by admin - 6 Comments

Hello,

Since I promised you'd get the REAL answers about controversies in my life here on this site, I want to let you know that it is true that Adhyayan Suman and I have decided to part ways.

The decision to move on after a year's relationship was Adhyayan's, and I was shocked by it. But we've parted ways amicably.

We both feel the need to focus on our career at present rather than a serious relationship. My upcoming films, No Problem, Kites, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai will be keeping me busy, and Adhyayan also has a full schedule of shooting and promotions on his hands.

I wish him the best in life."

I know it's old news but I'd like that every BW stars could be honest as she is.....
193980 thumbnail
Adhaman was in the news till he dated Kangana. Where is he these days? 😛
455517 thumbnail
Don't know---focusing on his own career ...😕
455517 thumbnail
The pink gossip -------
A well known actor in Tinsel Town
married to a charming and sweet Lady whose maid name is quite famous itself, found himself kind of embarrassed by his significant other. As a matter of fact, his sweet lady has had a vigorous spat with an attractive and stunning actress of B-W. She literally
slapped and yelled at her at the airport, creating a memorable scene/drama. The reason? The attractive and stunning actress was planned to share the same plane as the well known actor. No one can confirm if the two birdies planned that "chance meeting" on the plane.
GUESS WHO'S THE ACTOR - THE ACTRESS - THE SWEET LADY?