Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

415781 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oops why did you quote Hiru - Ab I can't even edit. Chalo atleast I am far away from MNS ... right now.

packman2009 thumbnail

heard about the g8 chemistry that sonal chauhan shared with emraan.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Picture worth a thousand words....

Not sure if this has been posted before but check out this picture and the description below it!
http://buzz18.in.com/photos/events/starburst-at-lakme-fashion-week/124102/73342#photo
Edited by darlunia - 14 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lalixlili

From Kjo's twitter : "am overcoming any negativity i ever had for certain people by following them on twitter...hate is an exhausting unproductive emotion!! "

I'm trying to guess who's talking about...Rahul Khanna's tweets are naughty and a bit bitter...

KJ is following RGV and Mahesh Bhatt among others.
Edited by darlunia - 14 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajivstud

I can't believe that the last few posts have been about Abhishek's affair/ chemistry /fight with Priyanka and his romance/ married life with Ash. People, sorry to burst your bubble, but its all HOGWASH. The only thing I agree with is that Abhishek IS submissive...Just not to women ;)<br>

I guess that leaves us with another option sooooooo submissive towards MEN :) could be as i heard he is quite submissive towards Ritesh deshmukh 😆 😆 😆 Maa da ladla bigad gaya!!
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Inked memory

A bitchy B-Town birdie is wondering what Deepika Padukone will do with her RK tattoo at the nape of her neck.

The actress had got herself inked with her ex beau Ranbir Kapoor's initials when they were seeing each other.

Erasing the mark is more painful than getting one done. But then so are break-ups!

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/nov/231109-informer-1.htm
preity*zinta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand why people get the names of their boyfriends/girlfriends tatooed on their bodies. Like URGH it's not something easy to remove, I'm sure Deepika must feel hella stupid for getting it now.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some people just get carried away!
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NEVER get a tattoo of someone's name. Ever.
455517 thumbnail
Except if it is the initials of your name..My dad has a tattoo on his forearm and he told me that while doing it, he suffered a lot..especially when it's done where the skin is tiny like Deep or on the forearm. It does burn...
Only two options to remove it : laser or scratch the bottom'skin to put where the tattoo was...
I don't understand why people do that...If you love someone you don't have to do this..A true comittement is also very special..A tattoo is for kids..I mean false ones..My young sister has fake tattoos.;it's a matter of her age, she's 13😆
Those BW stars just end up being ridiculous in the public eye with their tattoos...