Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

anil kapoor ???? ... just guessing.. and who is he heroine

her name is kimi sumin ....i was woching dis on tv da oda day

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TallyHo

heroine is Kimi katkar...and is the actor Anil kapoor???...who else has 3 children?? hmmm😛

hmm.. dont' think it's Anil.. WHO IS THE ACTOR MAYA???😊
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i remember reading this article.. and i can't find it now... the writer was asking why always blame the press and stars will deny things which everyone know for a fact...

one example i remember was - that gauri is really pissed off at juhi.. but srk refused to start the special screening of om shanti om till juhi came and gauri was left fuming...

there were lots of gossip in it... anyone remember it ? i think it was probably from the DNA newspaper
Edited by bips - 16 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

i remember reading this article.. and i can't find it now... the writer was asking why always blame the press and stars will deny things which everyone know for a fact...

one example i remember was - that gauri is really pissed off at juhi.. but srk refused to start the special screening of om shanti om till juhi came and gauri was left fuming...

there were lots of gossip in it... anyone remember it ? i think it was probably from the DNA newspaper

hmm. i always wondered if Gauri ever like Juhi.. cause juhi is good friend of SRK.. and supposedly helped him in his initial days.
i mean gauri should be thankful to Juhi.. didn't juhi throw a wedding party for them.. once they were newly wed😊
bolly_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all this stuff is literally mind boggling, so who are the people who are actually straight and worthy to be looked up too, anyone??? like if aish slept her way thru her career does that mean sush didnt reduce to such low tactics hence she has less work and stardom???
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Another one:

An A-list actor who is often compared to King Khan and has delivered many hits. He decides on who he wants for each of his big films by getting sexual favours from each even though he is married. The favours come to an end when the media chases up with his actions. This is the reason why his current favourites boyfriend doesn't like her acting with him.
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Another one:

An A-list actor who is often compared to King Khan and has delivered many hits. He decides on who he wants for each of his big films by getting sexual favours from each even though he is married. The favours come to an end when the media chases up with his actions. This is the reason why his current favourites boyfriend doesn't like her acting with him.

Akshay Kumar???? ...favourite Kat??? bf ...Salman? 😆 if Akshay done dat 2 Kat m sure Sallu wn't let him get away wid dis

cud b Deepika ...herd Akshay is very impressed wid her 😕...n bf corz is Ranbir

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

saifz only got 2 kids

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it is Akshay Kumar and his latest is Deepika
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgin_Flower

which former A list actress who was extremely famous 80s and 90s and has made a disastraous come back, slept around in the beggining of her career to get roles in movies 😛

have no idea but really want to know😆