love_urmi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
HI friends todays episode(as told by my sis as I'm gonna watch it on Sunday) was rocking but forget all that today they introduced a new character in ACHPM FAZILA as Zoya's climate I think this was a way of ACHPM team to thank Fazila as its not a common name.I think it was gr8 and Fazi will be on 7th heaven.Thanks to ACHPM team who come and visit our forum and as foe FAzila keep up the good work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup! hamari fazi was there and yeah even i dont think it was a coincidence. so achpm ppl if ur watching us thanku guys. ab jaldi se hamari farmaishe poori karo!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh GOD!!!!!!!!..i cant believe it..........lol 😳 😳 😳 Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Fazi, you're definitely being noticed!!   😊

ACHPM guys, now I know for sure that you're taking our opinions on board..thank you! Doing a fab job! 👏 👏
Fazila~ thumbnail
i told u guys i lived there, didnt i??????hahahhaha........well i wasnt sure till now.....but.... 😆 😆 😉
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too believe they are indeed listening to us. And Fazi you are the best representation of this forum..Thanx to ACHPM from our side and waiting to see Fazi soon on ACHPM 👏 Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
i was there already.......cant be more there  than this............im toooofar away........but u never know.......... one day.......😉 Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fazi, it was such a thrill to hear your name on the show! WOW!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
i cant belive it, i was shocked!!!!!!!!!!first when i heared it, i said na, just a mistake.....uffffffffff..........im still in a shock........
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can totally imagine what ur going thru... but it was abt time!!! I always hoped something like this wd happen...