Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Arre I am soooo happy they had you on the show..Dont tell us haan you never visited CG πŸ˜› I am just waiting to see Fazi of CG sonnnn πŸ˜† I am almost despo Fazi πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Araam

I can totally imagine what ur going thru... but it was abt time!!! I always hoped something like this wd happen...

what do u mean????

uffffffff i still cant believe it .......n that also so many times......hey u guys.........u hsould have warned me.....im laughing and shokced at the same time.....😳...im embarrassed........😳😲

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Arre I am soooo happy they had you on the show..Dont tell us haan you never visited CG πŸ˜› I am just waiting to see Fazi of CG sonnnn πŸ˜† I am almost despo Fazi πŸ˜†

i never said i wasnt there, i always say i live there.........hehehehehheπŸ˜‰...im shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

i never said i wasnt there, i always say i live there.........hehehehehheπŸ˜‰...im shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haan is baar CG mars travel kar raha hai ..Thats why Fazi's coming..😳😳 ACHPM walo plz plz we want to see Fazi of CG nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nooooo you shouldnt be shocked you should be happpy like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† yipppeeeee
Fazila~ thumbnail
im happy, laughing so much..........i cant belive was at CG wow!!!!!!!!! Thanks aek chabi ppl........im honored.......... 😳
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

what do u mean????

uffffffff i still cant believe it .......n that also so many times......hey u guys.........u hsould have warned me.....im laughing and shokced at the same time.....😳...im embarrassed........😳😲

It was abt time they looked at the forum and saw the name Fazila appear a million times and did something to recognize your efforts. I always hoped someday some indication of our madness will show up on screen... secret dream of mine :)) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by Araam - 16 years ago
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A pretty Fazi walks into ACHPM... and a whole episode dedicated to her... that wd be cool.
Fazila~ thumbnail
let it sink in.........ill feel so many things all together hahahhahahahah 🀣 wow i was at cg...........now ill go crazy ok hahahahhaha
Fazila~ thumbnail

It was abt time they looked at the forum and saw the name Fazila appear a million times and did something to recognize your efforts. I always hoped someday some indication of our madness will show up on screen... secret dream of mine :)) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

aww thanks araam........n im glad to see u talk.....😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

A pretty Fazi walks into ACHPM... and a whole episode dedicated to her... that wd be cool.

ya right....in front of the camera ill probaly faint hahahahhah.......πŸ˜†