Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Imagine Fazi you walk in CG and the 4 deewanas leave Urmi and go behind you...Hmmmmmmmmthat would be soooo amazing πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm glad i hv such a wonderful topic to talk abt.... and u hv created such confusion in CG Fazila.... itna perfect bana diya tumhe! Ab to chaska meter pe is episode ko 4 dena hi padega πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monu1101

Imagine Fazi you walk in CG and the 4 deewanas leave Urmi and go behind you...Hmmmmmmmmthat would be soooo amazing πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

nowayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!............lol.....πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Araam

i'm glad i hv such a wonderful topic to talk abt.... and u hv created such confusion in CG Fazila.... itna perfect bana diya tumhe! Ab to chaska meter pe is episode ko 4 dena hi padega πŸ˜†

heheheh thanks..........but urmi is angry at me.......πŸ˜•
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Weren't we saying just a few days ago that we needed someone new in CG for the deewane once they find out about Urmi-Sandeep? I be thinking our Fazi will be the one...how cool would that be???!!

Fazila~ thumbnail
oh plzzzzzzzzz........kiya yahi hai meri kismat....... ???? Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Weren't we saying just a few days ago that we needed someone new in CG for the deewane once they find out about Urmi-Sandeep? I be thinking our Fazi will be the one...how cool would that be???!!

Oyee Hoyee Nisha you said it... Fazi you the new Urmi of CG..Wah kya choice hai dil khush kar diya... dont worry Fazi you will get your Sandy too..But as Ksh said God first gives deewaanes then SandyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Enjoyyyy
Fazila~ thumbnail
lol hahahhahah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ameen to that monus.......n thanks all of u......... πŸ€—
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Guys, i havent watched the episode, but read written update by our very own Fazila..and i am quite sure..infact i am positive the name was taken from here and just an indirect way of acknowledging Fazllas unconditional loyalty..no matter whatever is shown..she has never ever cribbed and even if she has its only in a joke...i must say its really very nice of them....such a touching gesture!!!..
Ishanvii thumbnail
Thats so sweet of ACHPM people..And yes,Fazi deserves to be acknowledged for all her efforts in the IF forum πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..Congrats πŸ€— ..

Urmi, now dont get mad at Fazila..She is smart,accept it. πŸ˜ƒ