Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
1 Qs Fazi.. How do they pronounce you name
First time they sounded as Fazila ..no emphasis on first 'a'
Second time they said 'Faazila' .. strongly emphasizing on first 'a'
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haan thats the problem... my name is very unique...so its never pronounced properly... it should be
fa zee la........ ppl who know me also make this mistake so thats y i keep it short now fazi, that also is a prob... some call me faa zi and some fuzzy........sigh....... 😆 as complicated as me.... 😆 😉 😳
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

haan thats the problem... my name is very unique...so its never pronounced properly... it should be
fa zee la........ ppl who know me also make this mistake so thats y i keep it short now fazi, that also is a prob... some call me faa zi and some fuzzy........sigh....... 😆 as complicated as me.... 😆 😉 😳

So you mean its the first type with less emphasis on first 'a'...Hmmmm Naam to unique in hoga na Tum one peice jo ho Mars se😉😆😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

So you mean its the first type with less emphasis on first 'a'...Hmmmm Naam to unique in hoga na Tum one peice jo ho Mars se😉😆😆

hear how mr bashir pronounces it, its perfect, urmi couldnt do it, haan ur right, mars say hoon, mazak thori hai, naam bhee aasahi hai hahahahahahahahahha........🤣
mithie14u thumbnail
Hey Great Fazi ...so you are now not only the most important member of this forum but also a part of the ACHPM team .....(so what if only by name !!!!!) .....the moment I heard of Zoya's mum saying "Fazila ne top kiya hai" ....I thought of you !!!! 😃
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithie14u

Hey Great Fazi ...so you are now not only the most important member of this forum but also a part of the ACHPM team .....(so what if only by name !!!!!) .....the moment I heard of Zoya's mum saying "Fazila ne top kiya hai" ....I thought of you !!!! 😃

😳 thanks.......when i first heard it i was like, naa.......then when she said it again i was SHOCKED........still am...lol 😳
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey fazila, lucky u. it must have been such a grt moment for u to hear your name spoken by the people whom we love so much 😊   👏
I have not yet seen the video, so did sandeep say your name? i mean i would go crazy if i heard him say 'my' name 😳
the same way when i first heard 'srk' say 'my' name!!!
i wonder if sandeep has ever explored this forum, i really like his work sooooooooo much!!! 😊
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tell me exactly what happened...please...i missed the show 😭 so plz plz...

is Fazi there on show?
or her name??

this means ACHPM ppl read this?? 🤢

Gosh..I must be really careful next time in what to write and what to not 😃
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

tell me exactly what happened...please...i missed the show 😭 so plz plz...

is Fazi there on show?
or her name??

this means ACHPM ppl read this?? 🤢

Gosh..I must be really careful next time in what to write and what to not 😃

Yeah Shruti, Fazila is going to make a special appearance on ACHPM on behalf of all of us Cgians.. Do remain hooked to the television to see Fazi today..😉😆😆