😲
😲
😲
😲
😲Edited by luna_lovegood - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
hahahahhahahah i mean mushu did meet me in the bazaar hahahhahahahahaha lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

hey fazila, lucky u. it must have been such a grt moment for u to hear your name spoken by the people whom we love so much 😊   πŸ‘
I have not yet seen the video, so did sandeep say your name? i mean i would go crazy if i heard him say 'my' name 😳
the same way when i first heard 'srk' say 'my' name!!!
i wonder if sandeep has ever explored this forum, i really like his work sooooooooo much!!! 😊

hi dk thanks a lot.....see the epi........i dont know what to say......... sandeep didnt n im glad he didnt hahahahhahaha........πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

I dnt believe it! 😳
😲
😲
😲
😲
😲
😲

luna we r just teasing u, i wasnt there.........they just used my name.......wow........i was there spiritually.........if not physically.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

luna we r just teasing u, i wasnt there.........they just used my name.......wow........i was there spiritually.........if not physically.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Shruti your expressions were mindblowing..so we thought just to continue the joke.. Hope you dont mind dearπŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
haan plz dont mind it..... i carried on monus joke, like they do in cg....hope no harm done....we need a sandy here budda baba to slove this plzzzzzzzzz......hehehehheheheh πŸ˜‰
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nah...I didnt mind...bt yea I was too well fitted into joke... πŸ˜† happens alot of times with me! neways..I would have loved u to be there...bt its okie...

i will pray that one day you be there! πŸ˜›
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nah...I didnt mind...bt yea I was too well fitted into joke... πŸ˜† happens alot of times with me! neways..I would have loved u to be there...bt its okie...

Mere liye bhi karna shruti..prolly i can meet Fazi there..You too join inπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

aw thanks luna.... Ameen to that........inshaAllah.........i do want to go there one day...i might not be there........but might be there.......comprehend???? doenst matter πŸ˜‰
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will tell u both something??

I believe in what SRK said in OSO.."agar kisi cheez ki sache dil se icha karo...toh poori kayanat tumhe usse milane mein jud jaati hai"

and this has stood true for me! πŸ˜†

I am sure one day you will be there! both of u!

Best of luck for that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and yea...dnt forget to get me autographs πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ