Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

habli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
the whole sequence with azaan in it...hope he slaps saniya for it .. how in humane afreen could have lost her baby.. but yeahhh scene with azaan was the best!!!
aliya_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: habli

the whole sequence with azaan in it...hope he slaps saniya for it .. how in humane afreen could have lost her baby.. but yeahhh scene with azaan was the best!!!

what was the scene of azaan with afreen.WHAT HAPPENS CAN U TELL ME IN SHORT.😊PLZZZZZZZZZZ..................😃

anam143 thumbnail
Afreen was dusting the fan, and the table that she was on Sanya had unscrewed a screw so she was about to fall, b/c the leg of the table came apart from the table and Azaan caught her as she was about to fall. It was a cute scene. 😛 I love the song in that scene. Does anyone know what movie it is from?
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam143

Afreen was dusting the fan, and the table that she was on Sanya had unscrewed a screw so she was about to fall, b/c the leg of the table came apart from the table and Azaan caught her as she was about to fall. It was a cute scene. 😛 I love the song in that scene. Does anyone know what movie it is from?

The song is Bol na Halke Halke from the movie "Guru" 😛..

Yeah I luuuuuuuuuuuved the whole Azaan sequence😳😳😳, It was sooo cute how they both smiled seeing her duppata tat got stuck in his watch😆

Krishi

chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

The song is Bol na Halke Halke from the movie "Guru" 😛..

Yeah I luuuuuuuuuuuved the whole Azaan sequence😳😳😳, It was sooo cute how they both smiled seeing her duppata tat got stuck in his watch😆

Krishi

huni i think the song is frm joom barabar joom

anuroseanto thumbnail
The song bolna halke is not from guru. It is from jhoom barabar jhoom with abhishek and preity.
haf_afzal thumbnail
the scene was nice with azaan and afreen
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i havnt seen the video yet...but aww tht looks like a cute scene

but i hate sania for even going tht far...4get hurting afreen it wud have killed the child 😡

and as others said...bol na halke halke is frm jhoom barabar jhoom and its picturized on preity and abhishek

PS: dont post discusison topics in update section next time...im moving this