TPM - Such a top class boring serial!!!

cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

What is happening in this serial, why are they killing everyone? does writters has nothing to show except saddness and rooona dhoona....

I'm fed up with this serial...I'll not be watching it now...

They better end it up now fast. this serial is a mess now...😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur rite pari..nothin in there excent rona dhona..such a rondu drama now..1st they kill areeba..then naila dies..then mehru..then..sikandar..and now fayyaz..i gues next would b dadi's turn..whts wron with the director..juss finish it up..gettin very unrealistic..doesnt they get even one happiness in their boring lives..huh..no point of watchin tht drama now..
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I agree
They should end it now. It seems like they don't have any story and they are just dragging it

syedamishal thumbnail
yea it's soo boring i'm just waiting till laiba and asher gets married anyone know what (ashir)his real name is
cheeky_pari thumbnail
ooohhh i thought no one will reply back... 😆

Well i guess next will be dadi... i don't think so ashir and liba wil get married... they lost the plot ages ago.. now they're playing with the characters... 😕 😕 😕
4164211235 thumbnail
no i dunw an dis drama to end..
i luv it o the max man .. i dun care if it's borin
cheeky_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4164211235

no i dunw an dis drama to end..
i luv it o the max man .. i dun care if it's borin

Really u don't care if it is boring??? What's ur interest of point in it??? Its all getting tensed...

cheeky_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam_girl

kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wow itnee sare margaye aur mujhe pata hi nahi abhi to hum bohot pcihe hai jaha sherry laiba ko tang kar raha hai oomg age jah kar itna bor ho jaye ga nahiiiiiiiiiiii lol 😕 😆

True... its boring... so i stoped watching it!!!

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i used to watch this drama but now omg i don't even wanna see a promo of this show.this is sooooooooo boring
cheeky_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

i used to watch this drama but now omg i don't even wanna see a promo of this show.this is sooooooooo boring

They are draging this serial for no good... I really don't see the sunshine in it...