Canada'z Team...

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi.

How many of you people living in Canada watched the Canada team embarass themselves?? πŸ˜†

Well, no offence to anyone cuz I am from Canada but Paki. So I am on both sides but just on Pakiz a bit more(obv). 😳

What do you think Canada team needs to improve?

Here is my idea:

They should get people right from Pak or India.. or England/Australia cuz they have been playing cricket their whole lives. So they have more experience... N get a better coach.. N make them practice in a hot weather country not Canada cuz the weather here is cold sumtimes..

What do you say? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6508 thumbnail
lolz Amna!!! πŸ˜†

Yeah i agree, that all teams should train in right weather conditions to improve performance. πŸ˜›

I have hardly seen Canada play cricket so cant comment much on the teams performance. 😳

I think everyone has this nation divide- support your home country, if u live somewhere out of Asia...or support ur nationality....like whether ur indian or pakistani. 😳 so wht ever team.

But good luck to them, and yeah get a decent coach to improve as well.
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Aww thnx so much for replying.. my 1st reply.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully Canada makes it to Super 8.. (which is impossible)
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I havent ever seen Canada play so i cant give any comments on their chances.......but if they play well, they can at least be appreciated for giving good performances, as Canada is amongst the smaller teams in this WC.
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't seen Canada play so can't tell how they play 😳
but i do agree with u they shud have right weahther conditions to play and it doesn't matter where the players are, as long as they have a good coach πŸ˜ƒ
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh dey kinda did made a fool outta thmselves..
but oh well dey r tryin n gettin betta...
yh but u r rite.. dey shud appoint betta coaches.. n make dem practice is sum hot weather. πŸ˜‰
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i'ven't seen canada play so i really don't know what to say......but i wish Canada all the bestπŸ˜› .
Edited by cutegirln - 17 years ago
spidy girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didn't realy watched the world cup but Canada was gonna loose, 😊 that was common sense! πŸ˜† but Canada's team is new and most of the players are new to cricket, but maybe Canada will improve overtime...... hopefully πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Awww. Was I da only one watchign??? πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Awww. Was I da only one watchign??? πŸ˜†

Seems like it πŸ˜† because I haven't watched Canada play yet, infact, I haven't watched any matches of the world cup so far 😭