Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Some of the non-nepos with no talent, are surely stinking-up the place with nepotism. smiley4

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Divya Khossla called Kjo a habitual thief and a spineless onesmiley3. Did anyone in the media say a word against Divya. I didn't search. If they did , can someone post,it will be fun to read.

Himesh wrote some gibberish. I want to know the power equation in BW.

Meanwhile Aloo didn't post anything.

What 'paid' industry campaign is he pointing at that he is so shocked?? smiley36

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1845495477954838860

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

What 'paid' industry campaign is he pointing at that he is so shocked?? smiley36

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1845495477954838860

Reading this coming from a paid bot like Himesh is like hearing to Satan preaching the Ten Commandments.😆😅 The irony killed itself…😭

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Moralizing when one - probably - is on certain producers' payroll...not very effective, I think.

Personally, I didn't find Divya's photo + initial comment appropriate in a time where photos have little credibility...however Karan did respond (bad move, imo) so that Divya could go one 'better' and publish an accuation.

If industry remains silent then this accusation gets undisputed...not good...

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

As I’ve told you a few hours ago I like Divya. I have a bit of crush on her. But I can also turn around and say she didn’t use her brain when she made the initial Instagram story 🤷‍♀️

ye she’s pretty when went to google her but then alone don’t mean she’s sane or can’t be upset !!
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Some of the non-nepos with no talent, are surely stinking-up the place with nepotism. smiley4

khosla, . Kangu , anyone , do anything in your power . Just get rid of this nepo aloo. So much damage she done that I have to settle for 10 min roles which includes one item number ion a beach . How dare this kjo created this monster nepo , my fav was riding high but now 10 min roles . Enough is enough, just bloody get rid of her 🙏oh we do not have any problem any other nepos smiley37just this one

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

this whole nepotism thing is nonsense by some just to suit ones narrative!! And I think some are not understanding that nepotism means having privilege however it’s gotten. Some get it by birth others some others by connections. I personally don’t like the word nepo or how it’s been used in Bollywood to target star kids
LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

this whole nepotism thing is nonsense by some just to suit ones narrative!! And I think some are not understanding that nepotism means having privilege however it’s gotten. Some get it by birth others some others by connections. I personally don’t like the word nepo or how it’s been used in Bollywood to target star kids

I agree with you. These people complaining are just angry that they don’t have same privileges as some other children whose parents are doing anything possible to give their children success. Everyone with good parents will have that privilege. The ones who complain about it are ones that are jealous and angry

😠

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Because they didn’t dethrone DP smiley14smiley36

god : but child if aloo is privileged I have blessed you with beauty. I often hear that aloo is ugly , too short , not a heroine material and chant about you such , a beauty, tall , hot smiley42Child, I made aloo ugly and you gorgeous . I gave becharra big b ka prince privilege too , woh kidhar hai ?

I say child thodi acting seekh leh from privileged child aloo seh , at least privileged child is not abusing her talent like you are 🙏shaant ho jaap balaak🙏