Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't "support" Divya, I just liked her performance in Savi...it's what matters to me when I watch a movie...and Savi isn't a copy of the US movie, but an adaption with own enhancements/ideas.

As for Jigra, until now, I can only give my impression based on the promotional material and what I read here...

I wasn’t talking about you. It didn’t occur to me that you are supporting her, but the topic started from how some people support divya who are against alia for being a nepo.

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

1) No idea what of Jigra's storyline would fit to Savi's one...so no comment on that.

2) Savi had been my first screen encounter with Divya...and it had been positive.

3) Nepo-discussions got blown up for a reason...it also facilitate to put performing artists into boxes... personally, not 'my cup of tea'.

1. Jigra has nothing to do with Savi except both are in same genre.
2. Now it make sense. You should watch her previous works to understand why I am not interested in watching her Savi rather prefer the original one.

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Does Aishwarya become a nepo for marrying into the Bachchans? Her daughter is a nepo but she definitely isn't. Whatever contacts and relationships she has were created herself - she wasn't born into it.

Sorry. But that is not nepotism’s definition. You don’t need “born” into it.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Savi isn't like the "original" one... the US one isn't exactly like the French original, although it has kept the story of the wife getting imprisoned.

But Savi takes another route even though using all the main plot points of the US remake...it's exactly what I found very interesting...I told a bit of the story in another post...and this dynamic demands a quite intenese play from the female protagonist...and I think Divya delivered that. Also her collaboration with the Anil Kapoor character had been very satisfying to me. I also liked her equation with another woman (Simran) and equally the woman investigator... The pace of the movie is engaging and I also didn't find the wife 'glorified' but shown that an extreme situation can get out of the own control. In the original movie there are some logical loopholes, but in Savi, I didn't find one...a well crafted adaptation, imo, with good direction and performances.

Beyond Savi, I'm not interested in Divya's work at the moment. It's fine to me to have watched her really good performance in Savi.

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: SakZ

I wasn’t talking about you. It didn’t occur to me that you are supporting her, but the topic started from how some people support divya who are against alia for being a nepo.

If not Divya, somebody else would have revealed the truth. They faked their collection. Now that is also Deepika fans fault? We should just keep quiet because it is Alia?

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

If not Divya, somebody else would have revealed the truth. They faked their collection. Now that is also Deepika fans fault? We should just keep quiet because it is Alia?

So these people are deepika fans?! I didn’t know that.

No, please talk. Why not!

If I haven’t social anxiety i would have take a picture of the fully packed theatre and claim it as an evidence against it.. after all that is how we decide things here.. lol

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

It opened at 4 cr.....not 40 cr.....kaun sa collection fake kar diya......if they had to fake collection.....atleast they would have crossed 10 cr....to make it look decent......Divya is STUPID and common sense is rare.....smiley29...

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Divya Khossla called Kjo a habitual thief and a spineless onesmiley3. Did anyone in the media say a word against Divya. I didn't search. If they did , can someone post,it will be fun to read.

Himesh wrote some gibberish. I want to know the power equation in BW.

Meanwhile Aloo didn't post anything.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It opened at 4 cr.....not 40 cr.....kaun sa collection fake kar diya......if they had to fake collection.....atleast they would have crossed 10 cr....to make it look decent......Divya is STUPID and common sense is rare.....smiley29...

Because 1cr or 50 lacs is worse than 4 crores?

But no one can say anything because then her self proclaimed army will abuse the people with such flowery language and call them all kinds of names and then cry victimhood.

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Because 1cr or 50 lacs is worse than 4 crores?

But no one can say anything because then her self proclaimed army will abuse the people with such flowery language and call them all kinds of names and then cry victimhood.

And where did you get this figure from??smiley36

Behen ....why would anyone do 2.50 ka wahiyat fake collection and still get bashed....why not add 5 more crores and show a decent collection?? Lekin aap log lage raho....smiley36