Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

CNr wait for #ISupportDivya and #I SupportKjo(from Alia fans) tranding on twitter

That said, honestly, KJo, thiss was very passive agressive. People who say they'd let something let go, don't announce it on social media and give the topic more attention. Bhushan Kumar ko phone karke next movie ke rights/Nora ke liye ek item number/Divya ke liye next lead promise karte yaar, ek din mein nipat jaata😂

It's kinda fun to see two adults behaving like teenagers in 2015s who had just got access to WA status though and were fighting over a guy 😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't understand why you call Divya a "bigger nepo than Alia"...as far as I know neither her parents nor grandparents were in the film business...and having married Bushan doesn't make her nepo...

I'm not saying that what she posted had been a fair move but what she wrote is definitely 'stirring the pot'.

I also don't know in which way Jigra has taken content from Savi as I've to watch Jigra yet.

Alia - imo - should not get involved as actress but as a co-producer of Jigra...

Her husband owns the biggest production house, she gets to act in Satyavmev Jaayate 2 and the remake of Banglore Days (which was such horror to the ofans of OG) and the music videos produced by T-Series and have a directorial debut with a T-Series production. Do the 1+1=11😂

Also, you can check Yogi Baba's videos for her music videos (they are fun) to see if she is actually talented and deserves to act in the movies 😅

Jira and Savi are based on jailbreak and since there aren't many BW movies, many people might say Jigra is copy of Savi, some are saying it's an copy of some old Sanjay Dutt and Sridevi movie

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aaj Alia ko lagi hai....kal ko Deepika ke lagegi....smiley36...when Kangna did was firing rounds at Hritik....the Hritik haters were rejoicing.......now she targets everyone and it is not funny any more...

Divya is being encouraged today because every dog will be encouraged to bark against Alia.......tomorrow it will be your favorite's turn....smiley37

Deepika ko kabhi nahi lagegi. I have done her nazar utarosmiley41

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Before reading about Mukesh Bhatt having bought the rights of the US remake of "Everything for her" (the French original) and then having watched Savi, I hadn't given much attention to Bushan's wife... (interestingly that you didn't like her in Savi although it had been, imo, a gripping performance)... I don't see profiting from a marriage as nepo...then you should label a lot more people as nepo which I simply find ridiculous (like the overtaking debate, anyways). smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Basically, the nepo-debate bores me... in my thinking it's the individual performance that counts... as for Divya: no, no interest beyond what I w a n t to watch/hear...but that isn't something negative, imo, as I get less biased...

As for Jigra, I maintain that I've to watch the movie to get a perception I can discuss about. Nevertheless, I'm interested in m e m b e r s' perceptions (after having watched the movie) smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Before reading about Mukesh Bhatt having bought the rights of the US remake of "Everything for her" (the French original) and then having watched Savi, I hadn't given much attention to Bushan's wife... (interestingly that you didn't like her in Savi although it had been, imo, a gripping performance)... I don't see profiting from a marriage as nepo...then you should label a lot more people as nepo which I simply find ridiculous (like the overtaking debate, anyways). smiley1

I have not watched Savi and I didn’t say I didn’t like it or her in the movie simply because i have not watched it.
the reason I have not watched it was her,because she was awful in her previous movies which I have watched. So I wasn’t interested in watching her in a remake because I thought why don’t watch the original one!

My reply to you was only regarding how Jigra has nothing to do with Savi or Everything for you because i have watched Jigra and read the plot of Savi/everything for you from wiki & about how Divya is also a nepo.

Doesn’t matter if you don’t consider benefiting from marriage as nepo, fact is fact. She is a nepo. Also i find it ridiculous that you think it is ridiculous that you may have to label so many people as nepo in that case. Yeah obviously!!

i am not also not much into the nepo debate, buy people must be hypocritical to debate over nepotism and then support divya.

Edited by SakZ - 3 days ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kjo gets fired from back not vice versa smiley9

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Any update next?smiley36

Short message

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

I have not watched Savi and I didn’t say I didn’t like it or her in the movie simply because i have not watched it.
the reason I have not watched it was her,because she was awful in her previous movies which I have watched. So I wasn’t interested in watching her in a remake because I thought why don’t watch the original one!

My reply to you was only regarding how Jigra has nothing to do with Savi or Everything for you because i have watched Jigra and read the plot of Savi/everything for you from wiki & about how Divya is also a nepo.

Doesn’t matter if you don’t consider benefiting from marriage as nepo, fact is fact. She is a nepo. Also i find it ridiculous that you think it is ridiculous that you may have to label so many people as nepo in that case. Yeah obviously!!

i am not also not much into the nepo debate, buy people must be hypocritical to debate over nepotism and then support divya.

1) No idea what of Jigra's storyline would fit to Savi's one...so no comment on that.

2) Savi had been my first screen encounter with Divya...and it had been positive.

3) Nepo-discussions got blown up for a reason...it also facilitate to put performing artists into boxes... personally, not 'my cup of tea'.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

...i am not also not much into the nepo debate, buy people must be hypocritical to debate over nepotism and then support divya.

I don't "support" Divya, I just liked her performance in Savi...it's what matters to me when I watch a movie...and Savi isn't a copy of the US movie, but an adaption with own enhancements/ideas.

As for Jigra, until now, I can only give my impression based on the promotional material and what I read here...