Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People against nepotism......are supporting Divya(bigger nepo than Alia).........

I don't understand why you call Divya a "bigger nepo than Alia"...as far as I know neither her parents nor grandparents were in the film business...and having married Bushan doesn't make her nepo...

I'm not saying that what she posted had been a fair move but what she wrote is definitely 'stirring the pot'.

I also don't know in which way Jigra has taken content from Savi as I've to watch Jigra yet.

Alia - imo - should not get involved as actress but as a co-producer of Jigra...

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't understand why you call Divya a "bigger nepo than Alia"...as far as I know neither her parents nor grandparents were in the film business...and having married Bushan doesn't make her nepo...

I'm not saying that what she posted had been a fair move but what she wrote is definitely 'stirring the pot'.

I also don't know in which way Jigra has taken content from Savi as I've to watch Jigra yet.

Alia - imo - should not get involved as actress but as a co-producer of Jigra...

Have you watched any Divya’s movies? Why she marrying bhushan doesn’t make her a nepo? I don’t understand this logic, They make movies so that she can be the heroin considering how bad is she is at acting and directing!

kjo and Alia should be silent and let the movie makes the voice. The movie is good, unlike Divya’s Savi.

from what I read from wiki, Savi has nothing to do with the story of Jigra except both has jail breaking, where Savi is a remake and jigra is not (to my knowledge).

Edited by SakZ - 3 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SakZ

Have you watched any Divya’s movies? Why she marrying bhushan doesn’t make her a nepo? I don’t understand this logic, They make movies so that she can be the heroin considering how bad is she is at acting and directing!

kjo and Alia should be silent and let the movie makes the voice. The movie is good, unlike Divya’s Savi.

from what I read from wiki, Savi has nothing to do with the story of Jigra except both has jail breaking, where Savi is a remake and jigra is not (to my knowledge).

Does Aishwarya become a nepo for marrying into the Bachchans? Her daughter is a nepo but she definitely isn't. Whatever contacts and relationships she has were created herself - she wasn't born into it.

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Does Aishwarya become a nepo for marrying into the Bachchans? Her daughter is a nepo but she definitely isn't. Whatever contacts and relationships she has were created herself - she wasn't born into it.

Was Divya a known face and an achiever like Aishwarya before she married into T series......you are giving the wrong example here....Aish was Ms world, a prominent model and A list actress before she married AB Jr.....while Divya married into riches and then reaped the benefits.......so she is definitely a nepo......

Kriti is an outsider.....she is an established actress....if she marries an established actor ....that won't make her a nepo....

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Was Divya a known face and an achiever like Aishwarya before she married into T series......you are giving the wrong example here....Aish was Ms world, a prominent model and A list actress before she married AB Jr.....while Divya married into riches and then reaped the benefits.......so she is definitely a nepo......

Kriti is an outsider.....she is an established actress....if she marries an established actor ....that won't make her a nepo....

It doesn't matter. She married into riches because she was a random person who obviously had something which got a very rich man interested in her. If it was easy to do, everyone would be marrying hotshots and getting the privileges that come with it.

Katrina doesn't become a nepo just because Bhai found her before stardom and dated her and helped her career. It's not some easy thing to be a random person who gets people like this backing them. She wasn't gifted it just because she was born.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She wasn't gifted it just because she was born.

Ok she was gifted because of marriage

I know Divya wouldn’t get a chance to direct some music video w one of Michael Jackson’s brothers if she wasn’t Bhushans Wife lol

It doesn't matter. She married into riches because she was a random person who obviously had something which got a very rich man interested in her. If it was easy to do, everyone would be marrying hotshots and getting the privileges that come with it.

Katrina doesn't become a nepo just because Bhai found her before stardom and dated her and helped her career. It's not some easy thing to be a random person who gets people like this backing them. She wasn't gifted it just because she was born.

Not going to debate with you this...but this is the dictionary definition of nepotism..

the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives, friends, or associates, especially by giving them jobs.

According to this...anyone who reaps the benefit .....is a nepo....they can be husband, wife, kids, siblings, in-laws, friend....anyone...so Divya is 100% a nepo...because she was not an achiever before she got married.....but she used T-series......to further herself after marriage......so she is a nepo......

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not going to debate with you this...but this is the dictionary definition of nepotism..

the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives, friends, or associates, especially by giving them jobs.

According to this...anyone who reaps the benefit .....is a nepo....they can be husband, wife, kids, siblings, in-laws, friend....anyone...so Divya is 100% a nepo...because she was not an achiever before she got married.....but she used T-series......to further herself after marriage......so she is a nepo......

That’s it - as simple as that.

Khosla girl has position and power because she is a wife of T series head.